Warner Bros. Television has just released the first image from its CW pilot The Flash, based on the DC comic. It shows Grant Gustin in full head gear as his character Barry Allen’s superhero alter ego The Flash. In the show, through a freak accident, scientist Barry Allen (Gustin) is given the power of super speed that transforms him into the Fastest Man Alive. Allen was introduced on the CW series Arrow this season but The Flash won’t make his debut until the pilot, co-starring Jesse L. Martin and executive produced by co-writers Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg and director David Nutter. Production begins next week.
FIRST PHOTO: Grant Gustin As The Flash In CW Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
Latest TV News
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016