Warner Bros. Television has just released the first image from its CW pilot The Flash, based on the DC comic. It shows Grant Gustin in full head gear as his character Barry Allen’s superhero alter ego The Flash. In the show, through a freak accident, scientist Barry Allen (Gustin) is given the power of super speed that transforms him into the Fastest Man Alive. Allen was introduced on the CW series Arrow this season but The Flash won’t make his debut until the pilot, co-starring Jesse L. Martin and executive produced by co-writers Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg and director David Nutter. Production begins next week.
FIRST PHOTO: Grant Gustin As The Flash In CW Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ABC Nabs Family Comedy Starring Rev Run & Justine Simmons With Big Commitment
- ‘Penn & Teller: Fool Us’, ‘Whose Line Is It Anyway?’ & ‘Masters Of Illusion’ Renewed For Summer On…
- Viacom Labs Sets First Livestream-To-TV Series For 2017
- ‘Weaveworld’: Josh Stolberg To Write New CW Adaptation Of Clive Barker’s Book
- Thomas Haden Church Signs With CAA
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Adds Valarie Pettiford, Ashton Holmes & Chiké Okonkwo