Gavin Stenhouse has been cast as the lead in NBC drama pilot Coercion. Based on the Israeli format The Gordin Cell, the project hails from Universal Television and Keshet Media Group, which is behind the original series. Written-directed by George Nolfi, the high-octane thriller revolves around the O’Connor family and their extremely intelligent son, Alex (Stenhouse), a decorated American war hero and newly minted CIA analyst who is a true patriot and loves his country and family. Unbeknownst to him, both of his parents and his sister are part of a dormant Russian sleeper cell that has just been reactivated. Once the parents are reluctantly pulled back in, the stakes rise they are coerced into spying on their own son and turning him against his country. Stenhouse is with Gersh and Joanne Horowitz.
Gavin Stenhouse Lands Lead In NBC Pilot ‘Coercion’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Full-Season Orders At CW
- 'The Millers' Ratings Slip On New Night, 'Jane' & 'Scorpion' Hold Well
- 'The Bridge' Cancelled By FX After 2 Seasons
- 'Faking It' Gets Order For 10 More Episodes From MTV
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'