Gavin Stenhouse has been cast as the lead in NBC drama pilot Coercion. Based on the Israeli format The Gordin Cell, the project hails from Universal Television and Keshet Media Group, which is behind the original series. Written-directed by George Nolfi, the high-octane thriller revolves around the O’Connor family and their extremely intelligent son, Alex (Stenhouse), a decorated American war hero and newly minted CIA analyst who is a true patriot and loves his country and family. Unbeknownst to him, both of his parents and his sister are part of a dormant Russian sleeper cell that has just been reactivated. Once the parents are reluctantly pulled back in, the stakes rise they are coerced into spying on their own son and turning him against his country. Stenhouse is with Gersh and Joanne Horowitz.
Gavin Stenhouse Lands Lead In NBC Pilot ‘Coercion’
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Latest TV News
- White House Takes Victory Lap On Senate Deal To End Government Shutdown
- T Group Productions Inks Co-Production Deal With Everywhere Studios
- Netflix Reports Fourth-Quarter Earnings Beat Estimates, Thanks To ‘The Crown’ And ‘Bright’
- ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order…
- Fox Names 2018 Writers Lab Participants
- Motion Picture Sound Editors Reveal Golden Reel Nominations