HBO today unveiled a 15-minute sneak peek at the upcoming fourth season of Game Of Thrones, which returns April 6. “Some of the most shocking and mindblowing scenes of the entire series come at the end of this coming season,” teases co-creator David Benioff in the extended promo. Check out the behind the scenes vid with upcoming season clips and cast and crew interviews:
‘Game Of Thrones’ Teases Season 4 With Extended Featurette: Video
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'