HBO today unveiled a 15-minute sneak peek at the upcoming fourth season of Game Of Thrones, which returns April 6. “Some of the most shocking and mindblowing scenes of the entire series come at the end of this coming season,” teases co-creator David Benioff in the extended promo. Check out the behind the scenes vid with upcoming season clips and cast and crew interviews:
‘Game Of Thrones’ Teases Season 4 With Extended Featurette: Video
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV