Fox Business host Charles Payne took aim at WB’s animated blockbuster The Lego Movie as it raked in the cash on its way to a sky-high #1 opening, “pushing its anti-business message to our kids.” The well-reviewed PG-rated pic tells the story of a construction worker who joins a ragtag team of heroes to battle the evil “President Business,” played by Will Ferrell. Or is it Mitt Romney? Here’s Fox’s panel of experts weighing in on how Lego Movie is following the Muppets and The Lorax in “indoctrinating” the children of America to think everything but big biz is awesome:
Fox Biz Host Slams ‘Lego Movie’s “Anti-Business” Agenda: Video
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- IFC Nabs Al Pacino Drama 'Manglehorn'
- SXSW 2015 Sets Mark Duplass Keynote, First Wave Of Film Panels
- Michaela Conlin Joins Kate Beckinsale In 'The Disappointments Room'
- 'Game Of Thrones' Natalie Dormer Heads To 'The Forest'
- Well Go USA, Rumble Board Halle Berry Thriller 'Kidnap'; China Rights Set
- Michelle Williams Exits CAA For WME