Fox Business host Charles Payne took aim at WB’s animated blockbuster The Lego Movie as it raked in the cash on its way to a sky-high #1 opening, “pushing its anti-business message to our kids.” The well-reviewed PG-rated pic tells the story of a construction worker who joins a ragtag team of heroes to battle the evil “President Business,” played by Will Ferrell. Or is it Mitt Romney? Here’s Fox’s panel of experts weighing in on how Lego Movie is following the Muppets and The Lorax in “indoctrinating” the children of America to think everything but big biz is awesome:
Fox Biz Host Slams ‘Lego Movie’s “Anti-Business” Agenda: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Yamato
- Sony Chief “Disappointed” By Obama Rebuke, Hollywood's Cowed Silence
- Fox International Ups Kieran Breen To Marketing President Post
- Sony Hack: BitTorrent Offers To Distribute 'The Interview' On Its Bundle Service
- Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: “We Had No Choice,” Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
- DGA Stands By 'The Interview' Directors, Calls On Feds To Protect Hollywood
- Aaron Sorkin Still In Bed With John Edwards Exposé 'The Politician'