Fox recently cleared some prime summer 2015 real estate for its reboot of Marvel’s Fantastic Four, now it appears to have its actors. After a long search — Chronicle‘s Josh Trank was announced as the director at the 2012 Comic-Con — Fruitvale Station breakout Michael B. Jordan, Miles Teller (Divergent), Kate Mara (Transcendence) and Jamie Bell (Nymphomaniac) are working on deals to star as the ’60s-spawned superhero quartet. The deals aren’t in cement yet, but Jordan and Bell look pretty solid. The roles as they stand would be Jordan as Johnny Storm (aka the Human Torch), Teller as Reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic), Mara as Sue Storm (the Invisible Woman) and Bell as Ben Grimm (the Thing). The latest script is from X-Men: Days of Future Past scribe Simon Kinberg.
Fox Has Its ‘Fantastic Four’ For Superhero Reboot
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Heads To Hulu Plus
- Courtney B. Vance & James Remar Join 'State Of Affairs'; Jennifer Healy Takes 'Selfie'
- Relativity Teams With Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley On 'All Day And A Night'
- EMMYS: Mindy Kaling, Liev Schreiber, Kate Walsh & More Join Presenters List
- Damon Lindelof Pens 'Lost'-Themed Episode Of 'Phineas And Ferb'
- Paramount Sets October 'Men, Women & Children' Dates