Fox recently cleared some prime summer 2015 real estate for its reboot of Marvel’s Fantastic Four, now it appears to have its actors. After a long search — Chronicle‘s Josh Trank was announced as the director at the 2012 Comic-Con — Fruitvale Station breakout Michael B. Jordan, Miles Teller (Divergent), Kate Mara (Transcendence) and Jamie Bell (Nymphomaniac) are working on deals to star as the ’60s-spawned superhero quartet. The deals aren’t in cement yet, but Jordan and Bell look pretty solid. The roles as they stand would be Jordan as Johnny Storm (aka the Human Torch), Teller as Reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic), Mara as Sue Storm (the Invisible Woman) and Bell as Ben Grimm (the Thing). The latest script is from X-Men: Days of Future Past scribe Simon Kinberg.
Fox Has Its ‘Fantastic Four’ For Superhero Reboot
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video