Fox recently cleared some prime summer 2015 real estate for its reboot of Marvel’s Fantastic Four, now it appears to have its actors. After a long search — Chronicle‘s Josh Trank was announced as the director at the 2012 Comic-Con — Fruitvale Station breakout Michael B. Jordan, Miles Teller (Divergent), Kate Mara (Transcendence) and Jamie Bell (Nymphomaniac) are working on deals to star as the ’60s-spawned superhero quartet. The deals aren’t in cement yet, but Jordan and Bell look pretty solid. The roles as they stand would be Jordan as Johnny Storm (aka the Human Torch), Teller as Reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic), Mara as Sue Storm (the Invisible Woman) and Bell as Ben Grimm (the Thing). The latest script is from X-Men: Days of Future Past scribe Simon Kinberg.
Fox Has Its ‘Fantastic Four’ For Superhero Reboot
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- DreamWorks Animation Shares Score On ‘Home,’ But Is It Enough?
- ‘Cinderella’ Returns To Top Of Offshore Box Office; ‘Home’ Rounds $48M – Update
- New ‘Jurassic World’ Teaser: Bystanders Carried Off By Pterosaurs
- Bart & Fleming: A Mea Culpa; Frank Sinatra Re-Cast; Tent Pole Assembly Line
- Miroslav Ondříček Dies: Oscar-Nominated Cinematographer Of ‘Amadeus’ Was 80
- ‘While We’re Young’ Springs To Lively Debut For Noah Baumbach