Strange Inheritance will take a closer look at real-life stories of unconventional inheritances, Fox Business Network EVP Kevin Magee said today. FBN is developing the original alternative primetime program for a summer launch. The half-hour show is being produced by Jonathan Towers, founder and senior executive producer of Towers Productions, LLC. Towers has worked on several reality-based series, including A&E’s American Justice, National Geographic’s Inside 9/11 and History Channel’s Gangland. Strange Inheritance goes into production later this month.
Fox Business Network Developing Reality-Based Series For Summer Launch
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Team
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast
- Academy Unveils 2014 Governors Awards: Harry Belafonte, Jean-Claude Carrière, Hayao Miyazaki, Maureen O'Hara