Strange Inheritance will take a closer look at real-life stories of unconventional inheritances, Fox Business Network EVP Kevin Magee said today. FBN is developing the original alternative primetime program for a summer launch. The half-hour show is being produced by Jonathan Towers, founder and senior executive producer of Towers Productions, LLC. Towers has worked on several reality-based series, including A&E’s American Justice, National Geographic’s Inside 9/11 and History Channel’s Gangland. Strange Inheritance goes into production later this month.
Fox Business Network Developing Reality-Based Series For Summer Launch
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV