Strange Inheritance will take a closer look at real-life stories of unconventional inheritances, Fox Business Network EVP Kevin Magee said today. FBN is developing the original alternative primetime program for a summer launch. The half-hour show is being produced by Jonathan Towers, founder and senior executive producer of Towers Productions, LLC. Towers has worked on several reality-based series, including A&E’s American Justice, National Geographic’s Inside 9/11 and History Channel’s Gangland. Strange Inheritance goes into production later this month.
Fox Business Network Developing Reality-Based Series For Summer Launch
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Sony Chief: We Reached Out To The White House Over 'The Interview' Concerns
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM