Strange Inheritance will take a closer look at real-life stories of unconventional inheritances, Fox Business Network EVP Kevin Magee said today. FBN is developing the original alternative primetime program for a summer launch. The half-hour show is being produced by Jonathan Towers, founder and senior executive producer of Towers Productions, LLC. Towers has worked on several reality-based series, including A&E’s American Justice, National Geographic’s Inside 9/11 and History Channel’s Gangland. Strange Inheritance goes into production later this month.
Fox Business Network Developing Reality-Based Series For Summer Launch
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Sarah Silverman: We Need To “Try To Understand” What’s Behind Sexual Harassment
- American Music Awards 2017 Winners: Diana Ross, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga Take Top Honors
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast
- Earle Hyman Dies: Veteran Broadway Actor, Cosby TV Dad Was 91