EXCLUSIVE: Blumhouse horror pic Visions has added another TV name to its cast. Eva Longoria will join Isla Fisher, Anson Mount, and Community‘s Gillian Jacobs in the film which also has The Big Bang Theory‘s Jim Parsons in talks to co-star. Fisher stars as a pregnant woman who moves with her husband to the countryside where she is plagued by visions of a sinister hooded figure. Longoria will play Fisher’s fashionable, acerbic and funny city gal pal who disapproves of her friend’s life choices. Visions is directed by Kevin Greutert from a script by Lucas Sussman. Universal is set to distribute the Jason Blum-produced pic as the latest in the companies’ fruitful microbudget genre collaborations while Blumhouse International is repping rights at the Berlin Film Festival. Meanwhile Longoria directed Episode 1 of Lifetime’s Devious Maids, the Marc Cherry dramedy she’s an exec producer on which returns for its second season on April 20. On the big screen she’s also set to star in upcoming pics Frontera with Michael Pena and Ed Harris, Refugio from Damian Bichir, and Any Day opposite Sean Bean and Kate Walsh. Longoria is repped by CAA, Brillstein Entertainment and Bloom Hergott Diemer Rosenthal Laviolette Feldman Schenkman & Goodman.
Eva Longoria Joins Blumhouse’s ‘Visions’
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogenous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’