It’s a My Name Is Earl reunion on another single-camera comedy series, TV Land‘s newly picked up Jennifer Falls. Ethan Suplee has been tapped as a regular on comedy series toplined by his former Earl co-star Jaime Pressly. He will play Jennifer Doyle’s (Pressly) brother, Wayne. The role has been recast; it was was played by Joel David Moore in the pilot. Jennifer Falls centers on Jennifer Doyle (Pressly), a career woman and mother who must move back in with her own mom (Jessica Walter) after being let go from her high-powered, six-figure-salary job. With her teenage daughter in tow, Jennifer has to face her new life and figure out the next steps to rebuild. Jennifer Falls is executive produced by creator Matthew Carlson, Michael Hanel and Mindy Schultheis. This is Pressly and Suplee’s second post-Earl on-screen reunion. They guest starred together on an episode of Fox’s Raising Hope, from Earl creator Greg Garcia, in which they played a married couple.
Ethan Suplee Joins Jaime Pressly’s TV Land Comedy Series ‘Jennifer Falls’ As Regular
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'