It’s a My Name Is Earl reunion on another single-camera comedy series, TV Land‘s newly picked up Jennifer Falls. Ethan Suplee has been tapped as a regular on comedy series toplined by his former Earl co-star Jaime Pressly. He will play Jennifer Doyle’s (Pressly) brother, Wayne. The role has been recast; it was was played by Joel David Moore in the pilot. Jennifer Falls centers on Jennifer Doyle (Pressly), a career woman and mother who must move back in with her own mom (Jessica Walter) after being let go from her high-powered, six-figure-salary job. With her teenage daughter in tow, Jennifer has to face her new life and figure out the next steps to rebuild. Jennifer Falls is executive produced by creator Matthew Carlson, Michael Hanel and Mindy Schultheis. This is Pressly and Suplee’s second post-Earl on-screen reunion. They guest starred together on an episode of Fox’s Raising Hope, from Earl creator Greg Garcia, in which they played a married couple.
Ethan Suplee Joins Jaime Pressly’s TV Land Comedy Series ‘Jennifer Falls’ As Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Outcast’ Review: Robert Kirkman’s Cinemax Series Not For The Squeamish
- Verne Lundquist Leaving ‘SEC On CBS’ Booth After 2016; Brad Nessler Subbing In
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Out; Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016