It’s a My Name Is Earl reunion on another single-camera comedy series, TV Land‘s newly picked up Jennifer Falls. Ethan Suplee has been tapped as a regular on comedy series toplined by his former Earl co-star Jaime Pressly. He will play Jennifer Doyle’s (Pressly) brother, Wayne. The role has been recast; it was was played by Joel David Moore in the pilot. Jennifer Falls centers on Jennifer Doyle (Pressly), a career woman and mother who must move back in with her own mom (Jessica Walter) after being let go from her high-powered, six-figure-salary job. With her teenage daughter in tow, Jennifer has to face her new life and figure out the next steps to rebuild. Jennifer Falls is executive produced by creator Matthew Carlson, Michael Hanel and Mindy Schultheis. This is Pressly and Suplee’s second post-Earl on-screen reunion. They guest starred together on an episode of Fox’s Raising Hope, from Earl creator Greg Garcia, in which they played a married couple.
Ethan Suplee Joins Jaime Pressly’s TV Land Comedy Series ‘Jennifer Falls’ As Regular
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21
- ABC Developing True Crime Procedural Set Throughout Los Angeles History