Modern Family star Eric Stonestreet has left ICM Partners. Stonestreet signed with ICM in October 2009, shortly after the launch of Modern Family. Stonestreet’s breakout role on the hit ABC comedy as Cameron Tucker has earned him two Emmy awards. Stonestreet was with ICM during the recent Modern Family cast salary negotiations and recently closed a deal for a voiceover part in the Illumination/Universal animated feature with Kevin Hart and Louis C.K.. Over the last couple of years, Stonestreet also had parts in feature comedies Identity Thief and Bad Teacher and will next be seen in thriller The Loft. He continues to be repped by Thruline Management and Felker Toczek.
Eric Stonestreet Departs ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
Latest TV News
- Sinclair Prepares To Sell 23 TV Stations In Search Of Tribune Deal OK
- WME Signs Anthony Byrne; ‘In Darkness’ Helmer Set For ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 5
- ‘The Path’ Canceled After 3 Seasons On Hulu
- Study Finds Diversity In Television On The Rise, But Not Representative Of American Population
- ‘Moonbase 8’ Comedy From Fred Armisen, Tim Heidecker, Jonathan Krisel & John C. Reilly In Works By A24
- Cory Hardrict & Katrina Law On Taking ‘The Oath’, The Value Of 50 Cent & More – Next Generation TV