Modern Family star Eric Stonestreet has left ICM Partners. Stonestreet signed with ICM in October 2009, shortly after the launch of Modern Family. Stonestreet’s breakout role on the hit ABC comedy as Cameron Tucker has earned him two Emmy awards. Stonestreet was with ICM during the recent Modern Family cast salary negotiations and recently closed a deal for a voiceover part in the Illumination/Universal animated feature with Kevin Hart and Louis C.K.. Over the last couple of years, Stonestreet also had parts in feature comedies Identity Thief and Bad Teacher and will next be seen in thriller The Loft. He continues to be repped by Thruline Management and Felker Toczek.
Eric Stonestreet Departs ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait