Modern Family star Eric Stonestreet has left ICM Partners. Stonestreet signed with ICM in October 2009, shortly after the launch of Modern Family. Stonestreet’s breakout role on the hit ABC comedy as Cameron Tucker has earned him two Emmy awards. Stonestreet was with ICM during the recent Modern Family cast salary negotiations and recently closed a deal for a voiceover part in the Illumination/Universal animated feature with Kevin Hart and Louis C.K.. Over the last couple of years, Stonestreet also had parts in feature comedies Identity Thief and Bad Teacher and will next be seen in thriller The Loft. He continues to be repped by Thruline Management and Felker Toczek.
Eric Stonestreet Departs ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Cannes 70th Bash: "Cinema Is With Manchester" Says Fest Boss; Guillermo del Toro Talks "Monsters...In Post-Truth Age"
Latest TV News
- Sean Hannity “I Am Not Discussing” DNC Staffer Murder Story “For Now”
- Jon Stewart & HBO Scrap His Digital Animated Series Project
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Producer Sued After Tyra Banks “Physically Manipulated” Young Girl
- ‘The Last Ship’ Season 4 Gets August Premiere Date On TNT
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Creative Team Talks Going Beyond The Book – The Contenders Emmys Video
- Laura Bell Bundy Joins ‘Good Behavior’; ‘Zoo’ Casts Delon de Metz