Modern Family star Eric Stonestreet has left ICM Partners. Stonestreet signed with ICM in October 2009, shortly after the launch of Modern Family. Stonestreet’s breakout role on the hit ABC comedy as Cameron Tucker has earned him two Emmy awards. Stonestreet was with ICM during the recent Modern Family cast salary negotiations and recently closed a deal for a voiceover part in the Illumination/Universal animated feature with Kevin Hart and Louis C.K.. Over the last couple of years, Stonestreet also had parts in feature comedies Identity Thief and Bad Teacher and will next be seen in thriller The Loft. He continues to be repped by Thruline Management and Felker Toczek.
Eric Stonestreet Departs ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'