The final pieces have fallen into place for WB’s big screen Entourage movie. Three years after the HBO series ended its eight-year run all main cast members are back as Deadline has reported, including Kevin Connolly, Adrian Grenier, Kevin Dillon, Jerry Ferrara, Jeremy Piven, Rex Lee, Debi Mazar, and Perrey Reeves as well as Emmanuelle Chriqui as Sloan and Rhys Coiro as Billy Walsh. They’re joined by Billy Bob Thornton and Haley Joel Osment as father and son Larsen and Travis McCredle in the pic scripted and directed by series creator Doug Ellin. Entourage will hit both coasts with filming set for L.A. and Miami. Mark Wahlberg, Stephen Levinson and Ellin are producing, with Wayne Carmona serving as executive producer. It’s been just over a year since WB greenlit the Entourage movie and it’s taken some time to sort out the cast’s salary demands. Ellin finished his script in September 2012 with a story that picks up just six months after the series end. No word on if that timeline is still in place for the movie, which will see Vinnie Chase & Co. still hustling in Hollywood with super agent Ari Gold now a full blown studio head.
‘Entourage’ Gang Back As Movie Finally Begins Filming
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest Film News
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; “People Will Start Seeing The Potential”
- Cher Dances Her Way Into ‘Mamma Mia!’ Sequel
- ‘Better Call Saul’s Michael Mando Joins Jesse Eisenberg In ‘The Hummingbird Project’
- Jordan Peele, Channing Dungey & More Named As Honorees At AAFCA’s Special Achievement Ceremony
- Netflix Gains 5.3M Global Subs In Q3 As Stock Sets Record; Says Bid For Weinstein Co “Extremely Unlikely”