The final pieces have fallen into place for WB’s big screen Entourage movie. Three years after the HBO series ended its eight-year run all main cast members are back as Deadline has reported, including Kevin Connolly, Adrian Grenier, Kevin Dillon, Jerry Ferrara, Jeremy Piven, Rex Lee, Debi Mazar, and Perrey Reeves as well as Emmanuelle Chriqui as Sloan and Rhys Coiro as Billy Walsh. They’re joined by Billy Bob Thornton and Haley Joel Osment as father and son Larsen and Travis McCredle in the pic scripted and directed by series creator Doug Ellin. Entourage will hit both coasts with filming set for L.A. and Miami. Mark Wahlberg, Stephen Levinson and Ellin are producing, with Wayne Carmona serving as executive producer. It’s been just over a year since WB greenlit the Entourage movie and it’s taken some time to sort out the cast’s salary demands. Ellin finished his script in September 2012 with a story that picks up just six months after the series end. No word on if that timeline is still in place for the movie, which will see Vinnie Chase & Co. still hustling in Hollywood with super agent Ari Gold now a full blown studio head.
‘Entourage’ Gang Back As Movie Finally Begins Filming
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest Film News
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord…
- Paramount Unveils First Look At ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Can’t Save Tone-Deaf Movie Set During 1992 L.A. Riots
- Annapurna, Plan B Plot ‘Spotlight’-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
- ‘A Quiet Place 2’ Is “In The Works”, Paramount Boss Says – CinemaCon
- Universal And Cher Whet Appetite For Highly Commercial 2018 Slate, Followed By Lunch With Focus – CinemaCon