Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios has greenlighted America’s Court With Judge Ross for Seasons 5 and 6 with clearance in 85% of U.S. television markets. The daily half-hour courtroom series has clearances with group-owned stations including CBS O&O, Gannett, Univision, Titan, Tribune, Sinclair, Cordeillera, Meredith, Entravision, Cox, Trans America, Griffin, Corridor, Schurz, Mission Broadcasting, Comcorp, Bonten, Drewry, Quincy, Block, Lin, Post Newsweek, Journal, West Virginia Media, Scripps, Nexstar, New Age, Northwest, Sainte, and Lockwood. America’s Court With Judge Ross is one of five court shows produced and distributed by Entertainment Studios. The others are Justice With Judge Mablean, Justice For All With Christina Perez, We The People With Gloria Allred, and Supreme Justice With Judge Karen.
Entertainment Studios Renews ‘America’s Court With Judge Ross’ For Seasons 5 & 6
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean CyberTerror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video