Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios has greenlighted America’s Court With Judge Ross for Seasons 5 and 6 with clearance in 85% of U.S. television markets. The daily half-hour courtroom series has clearances with group-owned stations including CBS O&O, Gannett, Univision, Titan, Tribune, Sinclair, Cordeillera, Meredith, Entravision, Cox, Trans America, Griffin, Corridor, Schurz, Mission Broadcasting, Comcorp, Bonten, Drewry, Quincy, Block, Lin, Post Newsweek, Journal, West Virginia Media, Scripps, Nexstar, New Age, Northwest, Sainte, and Lockwood. America’s Court With Judge Ross is one of five court shows produced and distributed by Entertainment Studios. The others are Justice With Judge Mablean, Justice For All With Christina Perez, We The People With Gloria Allred, and Supreme Justice With Judge Karen.
Entertainment Studios Renews ‘America’s Court With Judge Ross’ For Seasons 5 & 6
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…
- Jimmy Perry Dies: British TV Writer-Creator Was 93
- Cubs’ Game 6 NLCS Win Over Dodgers A Home Run For Fox Sports
- Dan Rather Probes ‘Trump Nation’ Week Before Election On Mark Cuban’s AXS-TV