Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios has greenlighted America’s Court With Judge Ross for Seasons 5 and 6 with clearance in 85% of U.S. television markets. The daily half-hour courtroom series has clearances with group-owned stations including CBS O&O, Gannett, Univision, Titan, Tribune, Sinclair, Cordeillera, Meredith, Entravision, Cox, Trans America, Griffin, Corridor, Schurz, Mission Broadcasting, Comcorp, Bonten, Drewry, Quincy, Block, Lin, Post Newsweek, Journal, West Virginia Media, Scripps, Nexstar, New Age, Northwest, Sainte, and Lockwood. America’s Court With Judge Ross is one of five court shows produced and distributed by Entertainment Studios. The others are Justice With Judge Mablean, Justice For All With Christina Perez, We The People With Gloria Allred, and Supreme Justice With Judge Karen.
Entertainment Studios Renews ‘America’s Court With Judge Ross’ For Seasons 5 & 6
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Team
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast
- Academy Unveils 2014 Governors Awards: Harry Belafonte, Jean-Claude Carrière, Hayao Miyazaki, Maureen O'Hara