After weeks of speculation, the worst-kept Gotham casting secret is finally out, with Donal Logue closing a deal to co-star opposite Ben McKenzie in Fox‘s Batman prequel drama, which has a series commitment. Based on DC characters from the Batman universe, Gotham explores the origin stories of Commissioner James Gordon (McKenzie) as an idealistic rookie detective in Gotham City, Bruce Wayne, and the villains that made Gotham City famous. Logue plays Detective Harvey Bullock, Gordon’s rough-around-the-edges partner and mentor who plays loose with police procedure, but he gets results … and he does it with old-school, forceful panache. Once a sitcom star, Logue reinvented himself as a drama actor with dark turns on BBC America’s Copper and FX’s Sons Of Anarchy. He is with UTA, Kipperman Management and attorney Shep Rosenman.
Donal Logue Set For Fox’s Batman Drama ‘Gotham’
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…