Dude, you’re renewed! Deadline has learned that Discovery quietly has ordered a second season of reality competition series Dude, You’re Screwed from High Noon Entertainment. A twist on the survival genre, the series follows five of the world’s most elite, thrill-seeking survivalists who are captured one at a time by the other four. Once captured, they are then dropped in one of the world’s harshest environments and must make their way back to civilization — all within 100 hours. Season one, which premiered in December, featured a range of survivalists including a Green Beret, a member of the UK Royal Air Force, a former Navy SEAL and a veteran Army Scout. Jim Berger and Scott Feeley are exec producing for High Noon, along with Discovery’s Julie Meisner Eagle and Erin Wanner.
Discovery Picks Up ‘Dude, You’re Screwed’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
Model Amy Elmore Shares Harrowing Personal Abuse: "It's Time To Talk About Sexual Predators In The Modeling Business"
Latest TV News
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations