The agency has signed new client Digital Domain 3.0 as the visual effects company continues to bounce back out of a 2012 bankruptcy. Digital Domain’s current iteration was acquired last year by Sun Innovations which appointed Daniel Seah as CEO. WME will advise on continued growth and expansion in visual effects, virtual performance productions like 2012’s Tupac resurrection at Coachella, and commercials. The agency will also advise in the area of film financing following Digital Domain’s test-run with Lionsgate’s Ender’s Game. Digital Domain took a co-producer credit and provided cash and VFX for the $110M sci-fier, in which it was an equity stakeholder. Digital Domain 3.0 is currently working on Disney’s Maleficent and is Oscar-nominated for Marvel’s Iron Man 3.
Digital Domain 3.0 Inks With WME
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Telluride: Fandor Acquires Sci-Fi Short 'The Sand Storm' Starring Ai Weiwei
- A Year After First Peek, Universal Trailers Delayed 'Seventh Son'
- Jena Malone, Douglas Smith Lead 'Bottom Of The World'; Nick Braun Heads To 'Stanford'; David Coussins Joins 'Good Kids'
- XLrator Media, New Artists Alliance Ink 3-Picture Sci-Fi Pact
- WME Signs 'Goosebumps' Star Dylan Minnette
- Drafthouse Acquires Martin Starr Romance 'Amira & Sam'