EXCLUSIVE: The 88-year-old TV legend has signed for a guest stint on the series about a group of mail detectives in the Dead Letter Office who will deliver every last lost and dead letter to its rightful owner just when the recipient needs it most. Dick Van Dyke will play the team’s supervisor in Episodes 3 and 4 of Hallmark Channel‘s comedic drama Signed, Sealed, Delivered. The revolving role will feature a different TV icon every two episodes, with Valerie Harper playing the supervisor in the first two. It’s created and executive produced by Martha Williamson, in her first series since Touched By An Angel wrapped in 2003.
Dick Van Dyke To Do Arc On Hallmark Channel Series ‘Signed, Sealed, Delivered’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Abrams Artists Sues 'Ghost Adventures' Producer Over Unpaid Commissions
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa