EXCLUSIVE: The 88-year-old TV legend has signed for a guest stint on the series about a group of mail detectives in the Dead Letter Office who will deliver every last lost and dead letter to its rightful owner just when the recipient needs it most. Dick Van Dyke will play the team’s supervisor in Episodes 3 and 4 of Hallmark Channel‘s comedic drama Signed, Sealed, Delivered. The revolving role will feature a different TV icon every two episodes, with Valerie Harper playing the supervisor in the first two. It’s created and executive produced by Martha Williamson, in her first series since Touched By An Angel wrapped in 2003.
Dick Van Dyke To Do Arc On Hallmark Channel Series ‘Signed, Sealed, Delivered’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'