EXCLUSIVE: The 88-year-old TV legend has signed for a guest stint on the series about a group of mail detectives in the Dead Letter Office who will deliver every last lost and dead letter to its rightful owner just when the recipient needs it most. Dick Van Dyke will play the team’s supervisor in Episodes 3 and 4 of Hallmark Channel‘s comedic drama Signed, Sealed, Delivered. The revolving role will feature a different TV icon every two episodes, with Valerie Harper playing the supervisor in the first two. It’s created and executive produced by Martha Williamson, in her first series since Touched By An Angel wrapped in 2003.
Dick Van Dyke To Do Arc On Hallmark Channel Series ‘Signed, Sealed, Delivered’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘Making History’: Fox Cuts Order Of Midseason Comedy Series To 9 Episodes
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”