Rumors over the last week have David Fincher circling the Aaron Sorkin-scripted Steve Jobs biopic based on the Walter Isaacson book about the Apple genius at Sony. Fincher hasn’t even had a meeting on the project yet, but he certainly has a close relationship with producer Scott Rudin from The Social Network. Will it happen? Who knows? At this point he read the script and they will have a conversation, and this is as far as this has gone — no negotiations at this point. But there is a rush right now to publish tips from tracking boards that make it difficult to not be compelled to run every single rumor.
David Fincher For Steve Jobs?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest Film News
- China Film Bureau Names Wang Xiaohui As New Head Of Department
- James Bond 25 Sets Distribution: Universal Wins International, MGM Releases Domestic Through Annapurna Joint Venture
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Review: Han, Chewy & Lando Save The Day In Rip-Roarin’ Origin Story
- Harvey Weinstein Expected To Do Perp Walk Friday When He Surrenders To NYPD
- Lobo Sebastian Cast In ‘The Mule & ‘Words On Bathroom Walls’; Martha Kelly Joins ‘Corporate Animals…
- ‘Star Wars’ Boba Fett Spinoff Said To Be Back On Track With James Mangold