Danielle Savre (Heroes) is set as one of the female leads in Supernatural: Tribes, the CW’s planted Supernatural spinoff, which will air as an episode of the veteran sci-fi series on April 29. Also set for a lead role in the project is former Vampire Diaries recurring player Stephen Martines, who will be joining fellow TVD alums Nathaniel Buzolic and Sean Faris as well as Lucien Laviscount. Written by Andrew Dabb and directed by Robert Singer, the sweeping drama revolves around the various mafia-esque monster families that unknowingly to humans “run” the underbelly of Chicago and are being tracked by a newly minted Hunter who’s trying to stop them and rid Chicago of anything or anyone supernatural. Savre, repped by TalentWorks and Zero Gravity, plays Margo, the acting head of the leading shapeshifter family, an ex-punk rocker-turned-corporate professional who feels threatened only by the return of her prodigal brother David (Buzolic) into the family. Martines, repped by Global Artists Agency, Luber Roklin and Chad Christopher, plays Detective Freddie Costa, a world-weary Chicago cop who serves as a mentor to Ennis (Laviscount) but also is secretly on the payroll of one of the powerful monster families.
Danielle Savre & Stephen Martines Set For Lead Roles In ‘Supernatural’ Spinoff
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- CNN Gun Violence Town Hall Trounces Competition In Early Tally
- ‘Killing Eve’: First Trailer For BBC America Drama Starring Sandra Oh & Jodie Comer
- ‘Safe Harbor’: Josh Randall & Vanessa Vasquez Cast In ABC Drama Pilot
- ‘Harry & Meghan’: Lifetime’s ‘A Royal Romance’ Casts Its Prince William…
- Tiffany Haddish Set To Host 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards
- ‘The Flash’: Candice Patton Suits Up As Superhero For The First Time