With the future of his NBC comedy still in doubt, Dan Harmon is guaranteed to have at least one show on next season. Adult Swim has picked up the Community creator’s Rick And Morty for Season 2. The animated half-hour, created and exec produced by Harmon and Justin Roiland, centers on a sociopathic scientist who drags his dim grandson on adventures across the universe. Roiland voices both roles. Rick And Morty, one of Adult Swim’s first original primetime shows, airs at 10:30 PM Mondays. “I’m relieved to be in a time slot of no strategic value to CBS,” Harmon said in a statement.
Dan Harmon’s ‘Rick And Morty’ Gets Second Season On Adult Swim
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP
- New Orleans’ French Quarter Gangster Past Getting TV Treatment From Vermilion & Rubicon