With the future of his NBC comedy still in doubt, Dan Harmon is guaranteed to have at least one show on next season. Adult Swim has picked up the Community creator’s Rick And Morty for Season 2. The animated half-hour, created and exec produced by Harmon and Justin Roiland, centers on a sociopathic scientist who drags his dim grandson on adventures across the universe. Roiland voices both roles. Rick And Morty, one of Adult Swim’s first original primetime shows, airs at 10:30 PM Mondays. “I’m relieved to be in a time slot of no strategic value to CBS,” Harmon said in a statement.
Dan Harmon’s ‘Rick And Morty’ Gets Second Season On Adult Swim
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- MTV Greenlights Two Unscripted Series For 2015 – 'Broke A$$ Game Show' & 'Todrick'
- Bunim/Murray Opens NYC Office, 'Project Runway' Producer Bagshaw To Head Ops
- 'Hedwig' Producer David Binder Attaches To London Stage Fest
- Ben Bradlee Dead At 93, Washington Post Editor During Watergate Era — Update
- 'American Dad!' Moves to TBS; 2.5 Million Follow
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Tackles Sports And Domestic Violence