With the future of his NBC comedy still in doubt, Dan Harmon is guaranteed to have at least one show on next season. Adult Swim has picked up the Community creator’s Rick And Morty for Season 2. The animated half-hour, created and exec produced by Harmon and Justin Roiland, centers on a sociopathic scientist who drags his dim grandson on adventures across the universe. Roiland voices both roles. Rick And Morty, one of Adult Swim’s first original primetime shows, airs at 10:30 PM Mondays. “I’m relieved to be in a time slot of no strategic value to CBS,” Harmon said in a statement.
Dan Harmon’s ‘Rick And Morty’ Gets Second Season On Adult Swim
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- TruTV’s ‘Impractical Jokers’ Cleared In 85% Of U.S.
- Expectation Hires Kirstie Macdonald; DFI Boards ‘Loving Vincent’; Sky, A+E Extend Deal – Global Briefs
- ‘Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams’: Mel Rodriguez & Vera Farmiga Join Sci-Fi Anthology Series
- Sean Hannity “I Am Not Discussing” DNC Staffer Murder Story “For Now”
- Jon Stewart & HBO Scrap His Digital Animated Series Project
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Producer Sued After Tyra Banks “Physically Manipulated” Young Girl