On the heels of her breakout role on How I Met Your Mother, Cristin Milioti has been tapped as the female lead in NBC romantic comedy pilot A To Z. From Warner Bros Television, Rashida Jones and Will McCormack’s Le Train Train and writer Ben Queen, A To Z follows the relationship between a young couple, Andrew and Zelda (Milioti), from meeting to breakup. Zelda, is “the realist” in the relationship, a lawyer at a small, public-advocacy law firm. Alternately serious and hilarious, Zelda believes she controls her own destiny, loves being a grown-up and doesn’t understand why anyone over 20 would go see an animated movie or eat ice cream sundaes. Milioti is completing HIMYM‘s ninth and final season, playing the pivotal mother character after making her debut on the show in last season’s finale. On the film side, Milioti, a Tony nominee for Once, played the role of Teresa Petrillo in Oscar-nommed The Wolf Of Wall Street. She is repped by Gersh and Authentic.
Cristin Milioti Tapped As Co-Lead For NBC Comedy Pilot ‘A To Z’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips