On the heels of her breakout role on How I Met Your Mother, Cristin Milioti has been tapped as the female lead in NBC romantic comedy pilot A To Z. From Warner Bros Television, Rashida Jones and Will McCormack’s Le Train Train and writer Ben Queen, A To Z follows the relationship between a young couple, Andrew and Zelda (Milioti), from meeting to breakup. Zelda, is “the realist” in the relationship, a lawyer at a small, public-advocacy law firm. Alternately serious and hilarious, Zelda believes she controls her own destiny, loves being a grown-up and doesn’t understand why anyone over 20 would go see an animated movie or eat ice cream sundaes. Milioti is completing HIMYM‘s ninth and final season, playing the pivotal mother character after making her debut on the show in last season’s finale. On the film side, Milioti, a Tony nominee for Once, played the role of Teresa Petrillo in Oscar-nommed The Wolf Of Wall Street. She is repped by Gersh and Authentic.
Cristin Milioti Tapped As Co-Lead For NBC Comedy Pilot ‘A To Z’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'