EXCLUSIVE: Under the first-look deal, Chosen creators/EPS Ben Ketai (Beneath) and Ryan Lewis (Fat Kid Rules The World) will develop additional scripted projects for the multi-platform entertainment network. Sony-owned Crackle announced in December it had greenlit Chosen for a third season. Star Chad Michael Murray (One Tree Hill) is returning and Rose McGowan (Charmed) has boarded the project as new character Josie Acosta. Sarah Roemer, Brandon Routh, and Caitlin Carmichael also will be back for the six-episode third season which will premiere at once later this year on the digital network. Milo Ventimiglia produces alongside Ketai and Lewis. The Crackle agreement is with Ketai and Lewis’ production company, APA-repped Dissident Pictures. APA brokered the deal along with Lewis’ attorney, Paul Miloknay.
Crackle Inks First-Look Deal With ‘Chosen’ Creators Ben Ketai & Ryan Lewis
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Fusion Exposes Global Food Truths In Lightbox-Produced Doc Series
- Mam Tor, Bad Wolf & Ecosse Thrillers Top Inaugural Brit List: TV
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot