Cougar Town co-executive producers Chrissy Pietrosh and Jessica Goldstein have signed a two-year overall deal with Universal TV. Under the pact, which begins June 1, the duo will develop new projects. “Chrissy and Jessica are an inspired writing team with a unique comedy voice that fits perfectly for the type of shows we’re producing,” Uni TV EVP Bela Bajaria said. “Our future couldn’t be brighter with both of them on board.” Pietrosh and Goldstein, repped by ICM Partners and Ken Richman, will segue to the Uni TV pact after they wrap a three-year overall deal at ABC Studios where they worked on the studio’s series Cougar Town and developed projects with such ABC Studios-based companies as Temple Hill, Shondaland and Mark Gordon Co. Pietrosh and Goldstein’s previous series credits include My Name Is Earl and ABC’s Big Day.
Comedy Writers Chrissy Pietrosh & Jessica Goldstein Ink Overall Deal With Universal TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait