Cougar Town co-executive producers Chrissy Pietrosh and Jessica Goldstein have signed a two-year overall deal with Universal TV. Under the pact, which begins June 1, the duo will develop new projects. “Chrissy and Jessica are an inspired writing team with a unique comedy voice that fits perfectly for the type of shows we’re producing,” Uni TV EVP Bela Bajaria said. “Our future couldn’t be brighter with both of them on board.” Pietrosh and Goldstein, repped by ICM Partners and Ken Richman, will segue to the Uni TV pact after they wrap a three-year overall deal at ABC Studios where they worked on the studio’s series Cougar Town and developed projects with such ABC Studios-based companies as Temple Hill, Shondaland and Mark Gordon Co. Pietrosh and Goldstein’s previous series credits include My Name Is Earl and ABC’s Big Day.
Comedy Writers Chrissy Pietrosh & Jessica Goldstein Ink Overall Deal With Universal TV
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup