Cougar Town co-executive producers Chrissy Pietrosh and Jessica Goldstein have signed a two-year overall deal with Universal TV. Under the pact, which begins June 1, the duo will develop new projects. “Chrissy and Jessica are an inspired writing team with a unique comedy voice that fits perfectly for the type of shows we’re producing,” Uni TV EVP Bela Bajaria said. “Our future couldn’t be brighter with both of them on board.” Pietrosh and Goldstein, repped by ICM Partners and Ken Richman, will segue to the Uni TV pact after they wrap a three-year overall deal at ABC Studios where they worked on the studio’s series Cougar Town and developed projects with such ABC Studios-based companies as Temple Hill, Shondaland and Mark Gordon Co. Pietrosh and Goldstein’s previous series credits include My Name Is Earl and ABC’s Big Day.
Comedy Writers Chrissy Pietrosh & Jessica Goldstein Ink Overall Deal With Universal TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate