Cougar Town co-executive producers Chrissy Pietrosh and Jessica Goldstein have signed a two-year overall deal with Universal TV. Under the pact, which begins June 1, the duo will develop new projects. “Chrissy and Jessica are an inspired writing team with a unique comedy voice that fits perfectly for the type of shows we’re producing,” Uni TV EVP Bela Bajaria said. “Our future couldn’t be brighter with both of them on board.” Pietrosh and Goldstein, repped by ICM Partners and Ken Richman, will segue to the Uni TV pact after they wrap a three-year overall deal at ABC Studios where they worked on the studio’s series Cougar Town and developed projects with such ABC Studios-based companies as Temple Hill, Shondaland and Mark Gordon Co. Pietrosh and Goldstein’s previous series credits include My Name Is Earl and ABC’s Big Day.
Comedy Writers Chrissy Pietrosh & Jessica Goldstein Ink Overall Deal With Universal TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked “Like Preparation H”
- Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O’Donnell Get The Last Word…
- Herman Echevarria Sr. Dies: ‘Real Housewives Of Miami’ Husband Was 61
- Donald Trump Vs. Hillary Clinton: Deadline Live Blogs The Debate
- ‘Supergirl’ Season 2 Trailer: National City Welcomes The Man Of Steel
- ‘Modern Family’ Casts Transgender Child Actor