Cougar Town co-executive producers Chrissy Pietrosh and Jessica Goldstein have signed a two-year overall deal with Universal TV. Under the pact, which begins June 1, the duo will develop new projects. “Chrissy and Jessica are an inspired writing team with a unique comedy voice that fits perfectly for the type of shows we’re producing,” Uni TV EVP Bela Bajaria said. “Our future couldn’t be brighter with both of them on board.” Pietrosh and Goldstein, repped by ICM Partners and Ken Richman, will segue to the Uni TV pact after they wrap a three-year overall deal at ABC Studios where they worked on the studio’s series Cougar Town and developed projects with such ABC Studios-based companies as Temple Hill, Shondaland and Mark Gordon Co. Pietrosh and Goldstein’s previous series credits include My Name Is Earl and ABC’s Big Day.
Comedy Writers Chrissy Pietrosh & Jessica Goldstein Ink Overall Deal With Universal TV
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner