Chuck Lorre already is the showrunner with most current series, four. Last week, the prolific producer scored a first for a showrunner when all four ranked in the Top 20 among adults 18–49 — something no writing producer had accomplished since the introduction of Nielsen electronic ratings measurement in 1991. Ironically, Lorre’s biggest series, The Big Bang Theory (5.2 Live+Same Day), which ranks as the No. 1 entertainment series among adults 18-49 this season, had its lowest weekly ranking of the season, No. 6, with Super Bowl Sunday programming taking the first five spots. Lorre’s Mike & Molly (2.6) was at No. 11, followed by freshman Mom (2.4) at No. 15 and veteran Two And A Half Men (2.0) at No. 17.
Chuck Lorre Scores Rare Four Top 20 Shows
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Hillary Clinton Demands FBI Release “All The Information It Has” In New Look At Emails
- Shane Brennan Drama ‘Here & Now’ About Cop With Amnesia Set At CBS
- ‘Loudermilk’: Will Sasso Joins Ron Livingston In Audience Network Comedy Series
- NAPTE Announces Keynote Speakers & New Initiatives For 2017 Conference
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update