Chuck Lorre already is the showrunner with most current series, four. Last week, the prolific producer scored a first for a showrunner when all four ranked in the Top 20 among adults 18–49 — something no writing producer had accomplished since the introduction of Nielsen electronic ratings measurement in 1991. Ironically, Lorre’s biggest series, The Big Bang Theory (5.2 Live+Same Day), which ranks as the No. 1 entertainment series among adults 18-49 this season, had its lowest weekly ranking of the season, No. 6, with Super Bowl Sunday programming taking the first five spots. Lorre’s Mike & Molly (2.6) was at No. 11, followed by freshman Mom (2.4) at No. 15 and veteran Two And A Half Men (2.0) at No. 17.
Chuck Lorre Scores Rare Four Top 20 Shows
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'