Solipsist Films is bringing fictional hero Gage Hartline to the big screen with To The Lions, adapted from author Chuck Driskell’s book series about the ex-military man for hire. To The Lions is the second book in the Gage Hartline series but the first to be adapted by Solipsist, which is currently out to writers. Lions follows onetime Green Beret Hartline into a Spanish prison where he must safeguard the life of a cartel leader’s son. The first book in the series, The Diaries, as well as two upcoming sequels were also acquired in the deal. Solipsist is also prepping ensemble comedy Supreme Ruler with Ron Livingston and Marcia Gay Harden and has Frank Miller’s Sin City: A Dame to Kill For hitting theaters in August.
Solipsist Films Acquires Chuck Driskell Novel ‘To The Lions’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…