Solipsist Films is bringing fictional hero Gage Hartline to the big screen with To The Lions, adapted from author Chuck Driskell’s book series about the ex-military man for hire. To The Lions is the second book in the Gage Hartline series but the first to be adapted by Solipsist, which is currently out to writers. Lions follows onetime Green Beret Hartline into a Spanish prison where he must safeguard the life of a cartel leader’s son. The first book in the series, The Diaries, as well as two upcoming sequels were also acquired in the deal. Solipsist is also prepping ensemble comedy Supreme Ruler with Ron Livingston and Marcia Gay Harden and has Frank Miller’s Sin City: A Dame to Kill For hitting theaters in August.
Solipsist Films Acquires Chuck Driskell Novel ‘To The Lions’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Google & Microsoft To Demote Piracy Sites In UK Search Results
- Kim Dotcom Loses U.S. Extradition Appeal, But Claims Victory In Copyright Ruling
- Oscars: Is ‘Moonlight’ Poised To Make History After WGA Original Screenplay Win?
- Motion Pictures Sound Editors' Golden Reel Awards: ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ ‘Westworld’ Among Winners…
- Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘People V. O.J. Simpson’ Among Winners…
- WGA Members Outline Top Issues In Looming Contract Negotiations – WGA Awards