Solipsist Films is bringing fictional hero Gage Hartline to the big screen with To The Lions, adapted from author Chuck Driskell’s book series about the ex-military man for hire. To The Lions is the second book in the Gage Hartline series but the first to be adapted by Solipsist, which is currently out to writers. Lions follows onetime Green Beret Hartline into a Spanish prison where he must safeguard the life of a cartel leader’s son. The first book in the series, The Diaries, as well as two upcoming sequels were also acquired in the deal. Solipsist is also prepping ensemble comedy Supreme Ruler with Ron Livingston and Marcia Gay Harden and has Frank Miller’s Sin City: A Dame to Kill For hitting theaters in August.
Solipsist Films Acquires Chuck Driskell Novel ‘To The Lions’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- The 16-Year Journey To Release For Duncan Jones And ‘Mute’ – Q&A
- ‘Goosebumps 2’: Madison Iseman, Ben O'Brien, Caleel Harris & Jeremy Ray Taylor Set As Leads
- Skydance Media Taps ‘Tangled’s Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct ‘Powerless’
- Global Road Entertainment Acquires Action Thriller ‘Hotel Artemis,’ Ensemble Led By Jodie Foster
- ‘Dunkirk’ Cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema On Christopher Nolan’s Visceral Approach To Cinema
- Tooley Entertainment Acquires ‘The Fight Before Christmas’ Out Of Broad Green Pictures