Christine Woods has been tapped as the female lead in NBC’s single-camera comedy pilot Two To Go, from Universal TV and studio-based David Janollari Entertainment and Jason Bateman‘s Aggregate. Written by Bryan Shukoff & Kevin Chesley and directed by Craig Zisk, the project centers on longtime best friends Kurt and Laura (Woods), who grapple with the challenges of modern-day dating while their group of friends try and prove that they are destined to be together. Woods, coming off a breakout starring turn on the HBO comedy Hello Ladies, fielded multiple pilot offers. Her choice, Two To Go, brings her back to NBC where she recurred on comedy Go On last season and previously played a lead on Perfect Couples. Woods, repped by Gersh, Emery Entertainment, and Melissa Rogal, is set to reprise her role as Jessica on the upcoming hourlong Hello Ladies special, which is set to wrap up the show’s storyline in lieu of a second season.
Christine Woods To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot ‘Two To Go’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Fusion Exposes Global Food Truths In Lightbox-Produced Doc Series
- Mam Tor, Bad Wolf & Ecosse Thrillers Top Inaugural Brit List: TV
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot