Christine Woods has been tapped as the female lead in NBC’s single-camera comedy pilot Two To Go, from Universal TV and studio-based David Janollari Entertainment and Jason Bateman‘s Aggregate. Written by Bryan Shukoff & Kevin Chesley and directed by Craig Zisk, the project centers on longtime best friends Kurt and Laura (Woods), who grapple with the challenges of modern-day dating while their group of friends try and prove that they are destined to be together. Woods, coming off a breakout starring turn on the HBO comedy Hello Ladies, fielded multiple pilot offers. Her choice, Two To Go, brings her back to NBC where she recurred on comedy Go On last season and previously played a lead on Perfect Couples. Woods, repped by Gersh, Emery Entertainment, and Melissa Rogal, is set to reprise her role as Jessica on the upcoming hourlong Hello Ladies special, which is set to wrap up the show’s storyline in lieu of a second season.
Christine Woods To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot ‘Two To Go’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'