Christine Woods has been tapped as the female lead in NBC’s single-camera comedy pilot Two To Go, from Universal TV and studio-based David Janollari Entertainment and Jason Bateman‘s Aggregate. Written by Bryan Shukoff & Kevin Chesley and directed by Craig Zisk, the project centers on longtime best friends Kurt and Laura (Woods), who grapple with the challenges of modern-day dating while their group of friends try and prove that they are destined to be together. Woods, coming off a breakout starring turn on the HBO comedy Hello Ladies, fielded multiple pilot offers. Her choice, Two To Go, brings her back to NBC where she recurred on comedy Go On last season and previously played a lead on Perfect Couples. Woods, repped by Gersh, Emery Entertainment, and Melissa Rogal, is set to reprise her role as Jessica on the upcoming hourlong Hello Ladies special, which is set to wrap up the show’s storyline in lieu of a second season.
Christine Woods To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot ‘Two To Go’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive
- Zach Galifianakis & Louis C.K.'s Comedy 'Baskets' Gets FX Series Order