Christine Woods has been tapped as the female lead in NBC’s single-camera comedy pilot Two To Go, from Universal TV and studio-based David Janollari Entertainment and Jason Bateman‘s Aggregate. Written by Bryan Shukoff & Kevin Chesley and directed by Craig Zisk, the project centers on longtime best friends Kurt and Laura (Woods), who grapple with the challenges of modern-day dating while their group of friends try and prove that they are destined to be together. Woods, coming off a breakout starring turn on the HBO comedy Hello Ladies, fielded multiple pilot offers. Her choice, Two To Go, brings her back to NBC where she recurred on comedy Go On last season and previously played a lead on Perfect Couples. Woods, repped by Gersh, Emery Entertainment, and Melissa Rogal, is set to reprise her role as Jessica on the upcoming hourlong Hello Ladies special, which is set to wrap up the show’s storyline in lieu of a second season.
Christine Woods To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot ‘Two To Go’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Poised To Kick 'Gravity' Out Of Orbit For The October Opening Record; 'The Walk' +81% On Saturday - Late Night B.O.
Latest TV News
- Leslie Jones, Miley Cyrus Out-Orgasm Meg Ryan On ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Crude, Rude “Message From Donald & Melania Trump” Launches Season 41 Of ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Violent Rains Flood Cannes As Mipcom Organizers Mobilize In Wake Of Disaster
- Barkeep Hillary Clinton Sets ‘Em Up For Laughs On ‘Saturday Night Live’ Premiere
- Scooter Braun & Cyber Group Partner On ‘Rock Angels’ Animated Musical Series – Mipcom
- Abby Huntsman Joins Fox News As Reporter