Christine Woods has been tapped as the female lead in NBC’s single-camera comedy pilot Two To Go, from Universal TV and studio-based David Janollari Entertainment and Jason Bateman‘s Aggregate. Written by Bryan Shukoff & Kevin Chesley and directed by Craig Zisk, the project centers on longtime best friends Kurt and Laura (Woods), who grapple with the challenges of modern-day dating while their group of friends try and prove that they are destined to be together. Woods, coming off a breakout starring turn on the HBO comedy Hello Ladies, fielded multiple pilot offers. Her choice, Two To Go, brings her back to NBC where she recurred on comedy Go On last season and previously played a lead on Perfect Couples. Woods, repped by Gersh, Emery Entertainment, and Melissa Rogal, is set to reprise her role as Jessica on the upcoming hourlong Hello Ladies special, which is set to wrap up the show’s storyline in lieu of a second season.
Christine Woods To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot ‘Two To Go’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’