Charlie Rowe, Rebecca Rittenhouse (The Affair) and Zoe Levin are set to co-star opposite Octavia Spencer in Fox’s drama project Red Band Society, from Amblin Television and ABC Studios. Written by Margaret Nagle based on the Spanish series Polseres Vermelles, Red Band Society is a coming-of-age drama that explores with dark humor the daily lives of a group of teenagers living in a hospital who become unlikely friends. Rowe, repped by UTA and ARG Talent in UK, will play Leo, the leader of sorts of the group of teens who has osteosarcoma. Levin, repped by CAA, Principato-Young, and Patti Felker, plays another teen, the beautiful and smart but mean Kara, a head cheerleader who finds herself in the hospital pediatrics ward after she passes out during a practice. Gersh-repped Rittenhouse plays Nurse Brittany, a new hire on the pediatric ward.
Charlie Rowe, Rebecca Rittenhouse & Zoe Levin Cast In Fox’s ‘Red Band Society’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate