Charlie Rowe, Rebecca Rittenhouse (The Affair) and Zoe Levin are set to co-star opposite Octavia Spencer in Fox’s drama project Red Band Society, from Amblin Television and ABC Studios. Written by Margaret Nagle based on the Spanish series Polseres Vermelles, Red Band Society is a coming-of-age drama that explores with dark humor the daily lives of a group of teenagers living in a hospital who become unlikely friends. Rowe, repped by UTA and ARG Talent in UK, will play Leo, the leader of sorts of the group of teens who has osteosarcoma. Levin, repped by CAA, Principato-Young, and Patti Felker, plays another teen, the beautiful and smart but mean Kara, a head cheerleader who finds herself in the hospital pediatrics ward after she passes out during a practice. Gersh-repped Rittenhouse plays Nurse Brittany, a new hire on the pediatric ward.
Charlie Rowe, Rebecca Rittenhouse & Zoe Levin Cast In Fox’s ‘Red Band Society’
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup