Charlie Rowe, Rebecca Rittenhouse (The Affair) and Zoe Levin are set to co-star opposite Octavia Spencer in Fox’s drama project Red Band Society, from Amblin Television and ABC Studios. Written by Margaret Nagle based on the Spanish series Polseres Vermelles, Red Band Society is a coming-of-age drama that explores with dark humor the daily lives of a group of teenagers living in a hospital who become unlikely friends. Rowe, repped by UTA and ARG Talent in UK, will play Leo, the leader of sorts of the group of teens who has osteosarcoma. Levin, repped by CAA, Principato-Young, and Patti Felker, plays another teen, the beautiful and smart but mean Kara, a head cheerleader who finds herself in the hospital pediatrics ward after she passes out during a practice. Gersh-repped Rittenhouse plays Nurse Brittany, a new hire on the pediatric ward.
Charlie Rowe, Rebecca Rittenhouse & Zoe Levin Cast In Fox’s ‘Red Band Society’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Shane Brennan Drama ‘Here & Now’ About Cop With Amnesia Set At CBS
- ‘Loudermilk’: Will Sasso Joins Ron Livingston In Audience Network Comedy Series
- NAPTE Announces Keynote Speakers & New Initiatives For 2017 Conference
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate