It was a slam dunk across the board for CBS Daytime as the network’s entire lineup hit ratings milestones for the week ending February 2, according to Nielsen. CBS Daytime averaged 4.79 million viewers, its largest weekly viewership since the week ending December 30, 2005. Among women 25-54, CBS Daytime averaged 1.6/09, its largest average since the week ending February 21, 2010. The Talk averaged 3.19 million viewers, its largest weekly audience ever and matched its best women 25-54 (1.2/07). Both Let’s Make A Deal 1 (3.71 million) and The Price Is Right (4.22 million) delivered their largest weekly audience to-date. The Bold And The Beautiful snared its largest audience (4.17 million) since the week ending April 13, 2007, and The Young And The Restless, boosted by the departure of cast members Michael Muhney and Billy Miller, had its best weekly audience (5.73 million) since the week ending February 29, 2008 and its best women 25-54 (2.3/12) since February 4, 2011.
CBS Daytime Hits Ratings Milestones
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report