It was a slam dunk across the board for CBS Daytime as the network’s entire lineup hit ratings milestones for the week ending February 2, according to Nielsen. CBS Daytime averaged 4.79 million viewers, its largest weekly viewership since the week ending December 30, 2005. Among women 25-54, CBS Daytime averaged 1.6/09, its largest average since the week ending February 21, 2010. The Talk averaged 3.19 million viewers, its largest weekly audience ever and matched its best women 25-54 (1.2/07). Both Let’s Make A Deal 1 (3.71 million) and The Price Is Right (4.22 million) delivered their largest weekly audience to-date. The Bold And The Beautiful snared its largest audience (4.17 million) since the week ending April 13, 2007, and The Young And The Restless, boosted by the departure of cast members Michael Muhney and Billy Miller, had its best weekly audience (5.73 million) since the week ending February 29, 2008 and its best women 25-54 (2.3/12) since February 4, 2011.
CBS Daytime Hits Ratings Milestones
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'