It was a slam dunk across the board for CBS Daytime as the network’s entire lineup hit ratings milestones for the week ending February 2, according to Nielsen. CBS Daytime averaged 4.79 million viewers, its largest weekly viewership since the week ending December 30, 2005. Among women 25-54, CBS Daytime averaged 1.6/09, its largest average since the week ending February 21, 2010. The Talk averaged 3.19 million viewers, its largest weekly audience ever and matched its best women 25-54 (1.2/07). Both Let’s Make A Deal 1 (3.71 million) and The Price Is Right (4.22 million) delivered their largest weekly audience to-date. The Bold And The Beautiful snared its largest audience (4.17 million) since the week ending April 13, 2007, and The Young And The Restless, boosted by the departure of cast members Michael Muhney and Billy Miller, had its best weekly audience (5.73 million) since the week ending February 29, 2008 and its best women 25-54 (2.3/12) since February 4, 2011.
CBS Daytime Hits Ratings Milestones
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'