Comedy Central has promoted Brooke Posch to SVP, Original Programming and Development. Posch, formerly VP, will continue to oversee development and production on all East Coast-based Comedy Central original pilots and series, including Amy Poehler’s Broad City, which was just renewed for a second season, and Inside Amy Schumer. She is currently developing projects with Hannibal Buress, Chris Gethard and Lorne Michaels’ digital platform, Above Average. “Brooke is so personable and has such finely-tuned creative instincts she could do anything she wants in this business,” said Comedy Central’s president of original programming Kent Alterman. “I’m just grateful she’s letting me be her boss.” Prior to Comedy Central, Posch served as VP, Comedy and Animation at MTV and as Director of Development/Executive Producer at Crossroads Television.
Brooke Posch Upped To SVP Original Programming At Comedy Central
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'