Comedy Central has promoted Brooke Posch to SVP, Original Programming and Development. Posch, formerly VP, will continue to oversee development and production on all East Coast-based Comedy Central original pilots and series, including Amy Poehler’s Broad City, which was just renewed for a second season, and Inside Amy Schumer. She is currently developing projects with Hannibal Buress, Chris Gethard and Lorne Michaels’ digital platform, Above Average. “Brooke is so personable and has such finely-tuned creative instincts she could do anything she wants in this business,” said Comedy Central’s president of original programming Kent Alterman. “I’m just grateful she’s letting me be her boss.” Prior to Comedy Central, Posch served as VP, Comedy and Animation at MTV and as Director of Development/Executive Producer at Crossroads Television.
Brooke Posch Upped To SVP Original Programming At Comedy Central
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To 'Terminator', And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On 'Avatar' Sequels
'Rampage' Rounds $216M Overseas; 'A Quiet Place' Cranks WW Volume To $207M - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network
- Benedict Cumberbatch Calls Martin Freeman’s ‘Sherlock’ Criticisms “Pathetic”
- CBS Football Analyst Apologizes For Gun Photo On Daughter’s Prom Night