Following a solid second season, Bravo‘s The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills offshoot Vanderpump Rules looks poised to get a third season renewal. The reality series, starring RHOBH‘s Lisa Vanderpump, has grown steadily in the ratings, starting with 1.19 million viewers for the Season 2 premiere and culminating with 2.24 million tuning in for the first part of the end-of-season reunion. Viewership dipped a bit in the reunion conclusion (1.92 million) but Vanderpump managed to edge RHOBH in its last three airings and to pull in Season 2 averages in total viewers and adults 18-49 that were ahead of Season 1.
Bravo’s ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Nears Third Season Renewal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Family Comedy From Eric Falconer & Greg Garcia
- VH1 Orders 'T.I.& Tiny: The Family Hustle' Spinoff Series Starring Tiny & Shekinah
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'