Following a solid second season, Bravo‘s The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills offshoot Vanderpump Rules looks poised to get a third season renewal. The reality series, starring RHOBH‘s Lisa Vanderpump, has grown steadily in the ratings, starting with 1.19 million viewers for the Season 2 premiere and culminating with 2.24 million tuning in for the first part of the end-of-season reunion. Viewership dipped a bit in the reunion conclusion (1.92 million) but Vanderpump managed to edge RHOBH in its last three airings and to pull in Season 2 averages in total viewers and adults 18-49 that were ahead of Season 1.
Bravo’s ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Nears Third Season Renewal
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book