Following a solid second season, Bravo‘s The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills offshoot Vanderpump Rules looks poised to get a third season renewal. The reality series, starring RHOBH‘s Lisa Vanderpump, has grown steadily in the ratings, starting with 1.19 million viewers for the Season 2 premiere and culminating with 2.24 million tuning in for the first part of the end-of-season reunion. Viewership dipped a bit in the reunion conclusion (1.92 million) but Vanderpump managed to edge RHOBH in its last three airings and to pull in Season 2 averages in total viewers and adults 18-49 that were ahead of Season 1.
Bravo’s ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Nears Third Season Renewal
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- Hillary Clinton To Colbert: Donald Trump UN Speech “Dark, Dangerous”
- Fox & Twitter Partner On Streaming Initiatives For ‘Empire’, ‘The Mick’, And ‘Ghosted’
- Donald Trump’s “Baseless” Desire To Toss Ex-‘Apprentice’ Hopeful’s Suit Slammed
- Beau Willimon Elected President Of WGA East
- Jamie Lee Curtis To Star In & Produce Funeral Home Comedy In Works At CBS
- ‘Oscar Pistorius: Blade Runner Killer’ Movie Set For Fall Premiere On Lifetime