Following a solid second season, Bravo‘s The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills offshoot Vanderpump Rules looks poised to get a third season renewal. The reality series, starring RHOBH‘s Lisa Vanderpump, has grown steadily in the ratings, starting with 1.19 million viewers for the Season 2 premiere and culminating with 2.24 million tuning in for the first part of the end-of-season reunion. Viewership dipped a bit in the reunion conclusion (1.92 million) but Vanderpump managed to edge RHOBH in its last three airings and to pull in Season 2 averages in total viewers and adults 18-49 that were ahead of Season 1.
Bravo’s ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Nears Third Season Renewal
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate