Radius-TWC has acquired Danish horror pic When Animals Dream (Når Dyret Drømmer), the tale of a 16-year-old girl living in a secluded fishing village who falls in love and discovers she’s a werewolf as she’s hunted down by the village. Jonas Arnby directs the Gaumont Int’l-repped pic described as Let the Right One In meets Carrie. Jakob Oftebro, Lars Mikkelsen of The Killing, and Sonja Suhl star in the film produced by Alphaville in association with Gaumont Int’l and Back Up Films. Radius-TWC’s Tom Quinn negotiated the deal with Gaumont’s Cécile Gaget. When Animals Dream has also sold to Altitude (UK), Australia (Madman), Germany (Prokino), and Odeon (Greece) and is poised for stateside release later this year with a possible stop in Cannes.
Berlin: Radius-TWC Snags Coming Of Age Werewolf Import ‘When Animals Dream’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Jim Carrey, 'Dumb And Dumber To' Producers Eye Reteam On 'Deep Cover'
- 'The Interview' Yanked By Regal, AMC & Other Major Chains
- Through a Lens Darkly
- 'Dear White People's Tessa Thompson Lands 'Creed' Lead
- Sony Hack: “Christmas Gift” Reveals Michael Lynton Emails Stolen Days Before Attack
- Watch Robin Williams' Final Role In 'Absolutely Anything' Clip