Radius-TWC has acquired Danish horror pic When Animals Dream (Når Dyret Drømmer), the tale of a 16-year-old girl living in a secluded fishing village who falls in love and discovers she’s a werewolf as she’s hunted down by the village. Jonas Arnby directs the Gaumont Int’l-repped pic described as Let the Right One In meets Carrie. Jakob Oftebro, Lars Mikkelsen of The Killing, and Sonja Suhl star in the film produced by Alphaville in association with Gaumont Int’l and Back Up Films. Radius-TWC’s Tom Quinn negotiated the deal with Gaumont’s Cécile Gaget. When Animals Dream has also sold to Altitude (UK), Australia (Madman), Germany (Prokino), and Odeon (Greece) and is poised for stateside release later this year with a possible stop in Cannes.
Berlin: Radius-TWC Snags Coming Of Age Werewolf Import ‘When Animals Dream’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Yamato
- 'Insidious: Chapter 3′ Scares Up First Teaser – Video
- Kiernan Shipka, Meg Ryan Board Teen Comedy 'Fan Girl'
- Fashion Doc 'Dior And I' Catwalks To The Orchard
- Aaron Sorkin Confirms Christian Bale In Steve Jobs Role
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer: Marvel Releases Early Peek After Online Leak
- Alcon Worldwide Marketing President Richard Ingber To Exit