Radius-TWC has acquired Danish horror pic When Animals Dream (Når Dyret Drømmer), the tale of a 16-year-old girl living in a secluded fishing village who falls in love and discovers she’s a werewolf as she’s hunted down by the village. Jonas Arnby directs the Gaumont Int’l-repped pic described as Let the Right One In meets Carrie. Jakob Oftebro, Lars Mikkelsen of The Killing, and Sonja Suhl star in the film produced by Alphaville in association with Gaumont Int’l and Back Up Films. Radius-TWC’s Tom Quinn negotiated the deal with Gaumont’s Cécile Gaget. When Animals Dream has also sold to Altitude (UK), Australia (Madman), Germany (Prokino), and Odeon (Greece) and is poised for stateside release later this year with a possible stop in Cannes.
Berlin: Radius-TWC Snags Coming Of Age Werewolf Import ‘When Animals Dream’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Zoe Cassavetes Ponders Plight Of The L.A. Actress In 'Day Out Of Days'
- Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children' Pacts With Secret-Spiller Whisper
- Hot Trailer: 'Open Windows'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy's Michael Rooker Rejoins Jazz Biopic 'Bolden'
- Giovanni Ribisi, Juno Temple & More Join 'Meadowland'