In his new role at International Film Trust, the outfit launched at Cannes last year as a partnership of Benaroya Pictures and Miscellaneous Entertainment, Kevin Hoiseth will primarily focus on Asia and Eastern Europe. The exec was previously director of international sales and marketing for Voltage Pictures. Hoiseth is jumping into his job at the EFM this week where IFT’s slate includes a modern-day take on Shakespeare’s Cymbeline starring Ethan Hawke, Ed Harris, Milla Jovovich and Dakota Johnson; Your Voice In My Head, starring Emma Watson, and on which Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions acquired key territories at the AFM; comedy The King Of The Kastle starring Clive Owen, Jacki Weaver and Asa Butterfield and produced by Jonathan Gordon and Michael Benaroya; Samuel L. Jackson and John Cusack action thriller Cell; horror thriller Exists; and Neil LaBute’s Some Velvet Morning with Stanley Tucci and Alice Eve. “IFT is gearing up for an exciting period ahead as we continue to expand our slate and will have six films go into production before the end of the year. Kevin is a welcomed addition to the team as we enter the next phase of growth,” said IFT president Christian de Gallegos and co-founder Benaroya.
Berlin: International Film Trust Hires Kevin Hoiseth As Director Of International Sales
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest Film News
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks – Mon…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege Christian…