EXCLUSIVE: Coming off the Zach Braff-directed Sundance premiere Wish I Was Here, The Twilight Saga alum Ashley Greene has been set to play Priscilla Presley in Shangra-La Suite, the Eddie OKeefe-directed drama which stars Boardwalk Empire‘s Ron Livingston as Elvis Presley. O’Keefe wrote the script with Chris Hutton. Ron Yerxa, Albert Berger and Tariq Merhab are producing. The film isn’t a study of Elvis’s courtship of the young Priscilla. It’s set in 1974 and focuses on two troubled 20-year-olds who set out to kill The King. Shooting just began in Los Angeles. Greene, who’s repped by CAA and McKeon Myones, most recently completed Staten Island Summer and the Joe Dante-directed Burying The Ex.
Ashley Greene Plays Priscilla To Ron Livingston’s Elvis In ‘Shangra-La Suite’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- ‘Sesame Street’ Bosses Grouchy With STX Over Melissa McCarthy Flick ‘Happytime Murders’
- ‘American Exit’ Picked Up For Distribution By Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment
- Haley Bennett-Starring ‘Swallow’ Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix And Telefónica Confirm Their Partnership On Twitter