EXCLUSIVE: Coming off the Zach Braff-directed Sundance premiere Wish I Was Here, The Twilight Saga alum Ashley Greene has been set to play Priscilla Presley in Shangra-La Suite, the Eddie OKeefe-directed drama which stars Boardwalk Empire‘s Ron Livingston as Elvis Presley. O’Keefe wrote the script with Chris Hutton. Ron Yerxa, Albert Berger and Tariq Merhab are producing. The film isn’t a study of Elvis’s courtship of the young Priscilla. It’s set in 1974 and focuses on two troubled 20-year-olds who set out to kill The King. Shooting just began in Los Angeles. Greene, who’s repped by CAA and McKeon Myones, most recently completed Staten Island Summer and the Joe Dante-directed Burying The Ex.
Ashley Greene Plays Priscilla To Ron Livingston’s Elvis In ‘Shangra-La Suite’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start