ARC Entertainment has picked up all North American rights to the drama from first-time writer-director Andrew Levitas. Garrett Hedlund leads an ensemble cast that includes Richard Jenkins, Amy Adams, Jennifer Hudson, Terrence Howard, Jessica Brown Findlay and Jessica Barden. Lullaby centers on Jonathan (Hedlund), who learns that his estranged father (Jenkins) has decided to take himself off life support in 48 hours. The news leads to an unexpected and powerful journey. Cary Brokaw and Andrea Stone-Brokaw produced the film, with Aaron L. Gilbert as executive producer. Radiant Films is selling foreign rights to Lullaby, which is co-financed by Media House Capital and Three Point Capital.
ARC Entertainment Acquires ‘Lullaby’
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest Film News
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord…
- Paramount Unveils First Look At ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Can’t Save Tone-Deaf Movie Set During 1992 L.A. Riots
- Annapurna, Plan B Plot ‘Spotlight’-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
- ‘A Quiet Place 2’ Is “In The Works”, Paramount Boss Says – CinemaCon
- Universal And Cher Whet Appetite For Highly Commercial 2018 Slate, Followed By Lunch With Focus – CinemaCon