The movie version of The Book Of Mormon is inevitable, but it’s no wonder Trey Parker, Robert Lopez, Matt Stone and Scott Rudin are in no hurry. The musical just broke the house record at Atlanta’s Fox Theatre with $2.8 million, which breaks Wicked‘s tally for the highest eight performance gross in Broadway touring history. In a recent interview with Deadine, Rudin said that the show is a $250 million annual industry.
Another ‘Book Of Mormon’ Accolade: Biggest Touring Gross
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films