The unscripted series will focus on the inaugural season of the LA Kiss Arena Football League team and owners Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons, bass guitarist/lead vocalist/co-founder of heavy metal band Kiss, and longtime manager Doc McGhee. The 10-episode series will follow the dedicated players and coaches as they try to turn LA’s first professional football team in years into a winning franchise. Produced by Thinkfactory Media (Gene Simmons Family Jewels, Hatfields & McCoys), the series will premiere on AMC this summer. Executive producers of the as-yet-untitled show are Adam Freeman, Adam Reed and Leslie Greif. Goldberg, Marco Bresaz and Andrea Beckerman will oversee the series for AMC.
AMC Greenlights LA Kiss Arena Football League Team Docu-Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office: 'If I Stay' Best Of Lifeless Bunch As 'Sin City 2' Tanks, 'Game' Tries To Find Footing And 'Guardians' No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company