Sony used their Super Bowl ad-buy op to unveil not one but two new looks at their May 2 superhero sequel The Amazing Spider-Man 2. First, Sony released a new 33-second Big Game spot that just aired on Fox. To accompany that tease, the studio also released a longer nearly 4-minute “Enemies Unite” sizzle reel with a closer look at Andrew Garfield’s wisecracking spandexed hero and Jamie Foxx as mild-mannered Oscorp employee Max Dillon, who becomes the villainous Electro after a shocking incident one night. Watch both sneak peeks below:
Super Bowl Ad: ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ Trailer & Extended Sizzle Reel
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
Latest Film News
- WME Signs Anthony Byrne; ‘In Darkness’ Helmer Set For ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 5
- Allison Janney & Jim Gaffigan To Co-Star In Amazon’s 'Troupe Zero'
- James Comey’s ‘A Higher Loyalty’ Selling Three Times What ‘Fire And Fury’ Did In First Week
- Disney Previews Opening Scene Of 'Incredibles 2 – CinemaCon
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Extended Footage Unveiled: When Han Met Lando – CinemaCon
- The H Collective: Sherryl Clark Hired As New Production President, Del Mayberry As CFO, Others Promoted