Corporate synergy with 50% owner CBS already has done well for TVGN, which saw triple-digit ratings increases from last fall’s broadcasts of CBS properties Big Brother After Dark and The Young & The Restless. Now it is adding exclusive encores of the most current episodes of CBS competition series The Amazing Race and Survivor back-to-back Saturdays at 8 PM and 9 PM beginning this week. Amazing Race kicked off its 24th season last Sunday opposite NBC’s Sochi Olympics Closing Ceremony, and Survivor‘s 28th cycle debuted last night. TVGN, in more than 80 million homes, is 50/50 co-owned by CBS and Lionsgate.
TVGN To Air Exclusive ‘Amazing Race’ & ‘Survivor’ Encores
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…
- Jimmy Perry Dies: British TV Writer-Creator Was 93
- Cubs’ Game 6 NLCS Win Over Dodgers A Home Run For Fox Sports
- Dan Rather Probes ‘Trump Nation’ Week Before Election On Mark Cuban’s AXS-TV