AMC introduced the live companion after-show to a hit serialized drama with the successful Talking Dead and Talking Bad (to be followed by Talking Mad?). Now A&E is taking a page from the playbook with Bates Motel: After Hours, which hails from the same company that has produced Talking Dead and Talking Bad, Michael Davies’ Embassy Row. A&E will try out the after-show to its flagship drama Bates Motel as a special, following the show’s second season premiere on March 3, but the intention likely is to turn this into a companion series. In the half-hour special, Bates Motel stars Vera Farmiga (Norma Bates), Freddie Highmore (Norman Bates), Max Thieriot (Dylan Massett) and executive producers Carlton Cuse and Kerry Ehrin will discuss the Season 2 opener and answer fan questions about the upcoming season.
A&E’s ‘Bates Motel’ Gets Live After-Show
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres