The year-old producer of Hardcore Pawn has tapped Brent Burnette as SVP Development and upped Neil Regan to SVP Development and Current. Burnette, who comes to the Zodiak New York from Magilla Entertainment, will manage the company’s development slate, creating docuseries and original formats along with adapting formats from Zodiak’s international catalog. Promoted from VP, Regan will continue to develop and manage new projects. Both execs will be based in NYC, reporting to Chief Creative Officer Mike Gamson and Chief Operating Officer Sheila Cabano.
Zodiak New York Bolsters Its Creative Team With Pair Of New SVPs
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Team
- Global Showbiz Briefs: South Korea Submits 'Sea Fog' For Foreign-Language Oscar Race; Winnie Lau Joins Jet Tone Films
- Peter Dinklage Set For 'The Thicket'; John Magaro Joins 'The Finest Hours'; Celebrity Death Pool Pic Adds 6 To Cast
- John Candy's Son Takes The Lead In 'Bar America': Hot Trailer
- John Travolta, Kate Bosworth & Devon Sawa Wired Up For 'Life On The Line'
- 'Kingsman: The Secret Service': Hot Trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5: Hot TV Teaser