The year-old producer of Hardcore Pawn has tapped Brent Burnette as SVP Development and upped Neil Regan to SVP Development and Current. Burnette, who comes to the Zodiak New York from Magilla Entertainment, will manage the company’s development slate, creating docuseries and original formats along with adapting formats from Zodiak’s international catalog. Promoted from VP, Regan will continue to develop and manage new projects. Both execs will be based in NYC, reporting to Chief Creative Officer Mike Gamson and Chief Operating Officer Sheila Cabano.
Zodiak New York Bolsters Its Creative Team With Pair Of New SVPs
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast