The year-old producer of Hardcore Pawn has tapped Brent Burnette as SVP Development and upped Neil Regan to SVP Development and Current. Burnette, who comes to the Zodiak New York from Magilla Entertainment, will manage the company’s development slate, creating docuseries and original formats along with adapting formats from Zodiak’s international catalog. Promoted from VP, Regan will continue to develop and manage new projects. Both execs will be based in NYC, reporting to Chief Creative Officer Mike Gamson and Chief Operating Officer Sheila Cabano.
Zodiak New York Bolsters Its Creative Team With Pair Of New SVPs
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'