Former Chuck star Yvonne Strahovski is back in the field with another turn a spy. The Dexter alumna has been cast Fox‘s event series 24: Live Another Day that will be set and filmed in London. The next chapter in the 24 franchise, from 20th TV, Imagine TV and Teakwood Lane, picks up the story four years after the 24 series finale, which left Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) as a fugitive from justice. Four years later, he is back on the run, this time in Europe. Strahovski will play Kate Morgan, a brilliant but impulsive CIA field operative in London. UPDATE, 8:30 PM: Fox also shed more light on the special post-Super Bowl episodes of New Girl, which features a guest appearance by one of the top Super Bowl halftime acts, Prince, as himself, and Brooklyn Nine-Nine. New Girl‘s episode “Party Time” features Jess (Zooey Deschanel) and Cece (Hannah Simone) being invited to a mansion party thrown by Prince, with their male friends determined to join them. On Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Jake (Andy Samberg) and Amy (Melissa Fumero) investigate a string of hotel robberies together, but their partnership is put to the test when he finds out she may leave the Nine-Nine to work in the Crimes unit with “The Vulture” (guest star Dean Winters). Fred Armisen and former NFL quarterback Joe Thiesmann also guest star.
TCA: Yvonne Strahovski Joins ’24: Live Another Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Talpa Media USA Shopping ‘The Big Picture’ Interactive Game Show
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’