NBC News’ Natalie Morales-Rhodes and CNN’s Fredricka Whitfield have signed with WME. Both come from N.S. Bienstock. The signings happened last week amidst rumors that changes were afoot for the New York-based agency founded by Richard Leibner and Carole Cooper, which specializes in representing TV news personalities. Today, UTA announced the acquisition of N.S. Bienstock whose clients include Bill O’Reilly, Anderson Cooper, Robin Roberts and Megyn Kelly. Morales-Rhodes is the Today show news anchor, co-hosts the third hour of Today and appears on other NBC News programs including Dateline and Nightly News. Whitfield hosts the weekend daytime edition of CNN Newsroom. The two join WME’s news personality roster that includes Lara Spencer, Al Roker, Scott Pelley, Lawrence O’Donnell, Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzeziniski, and Willie Geist.
WME Signs Natalie Morales & Fredricka Whitfield
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Amber West To Star In Jarrod Carmichael NBC Comedy Pilot
- Sarah Silverman To Star In HBO Pilot From 'Secret Diary Of A Call Girl' Creator
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'