NBC News’ Natalie Morales-Rhodes and CNN’s Fredricka Whitfield have signed with WME. Both come from N.S. Bienstock. The signings happened last week amidst rumors that changes were afoot for the New York-based agency founded by Richard Leibner and Carole Cooper, which specializes in representing TV news personalities. Today, UTA announced the acquisition of N.S. Bienstock whose clients include Bill O’Reilly, Anderson Cooper, Robin Roberts and Megyn Kelly. Morales-Rhodes is the Today show news anchor, co-hosts the third hour of Today and appears on other NBC News programs including Dateline and Nightly News. Whitfield hosts the weekend daytime edition of CNN Newsroom. The two join WME’s news personality roster that includes Lara Spencer, Al Roker, Scott Pelley, Lawrence O’Donnell, Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzeziniski, and Willie Geist.
WME Signs Natalie Morales & Fredricka Whitfield
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over