NBC News’ Natalie Morales-Rhodes and CNN’s Fredricka Whitfield have signed with WME. Both come from N.S. Bienstock. The signings happened last week amidst rumors that changes were afoot for the New York-based agency founded by Richard Leibner and Carole Cooper, which specializes in representing TV news personalities. Today, UTA announced the acquisition of N.S. Bienstock whose clients include Bill O’Reilly, Anderson Cooper, Robin Roberts and Megyn Kelly. Morales-Rhodes is the Today show news anchor, co-hosts the third hour of Today and appears on other NBC News programs including Dateline and Nightly News. Whitfield hosts the weekend daytime edition of CNN Newsroom. The two join WME’s news personality roster that includes Lara Spencer, Al Roker, Scott Pelley, Lawrence O’Donnell, Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzeziniski, and Willie Geist.
WME Signs Natalie Morales & Fredricka Whitfield
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC