EXCLUSIVE: The Grammy Awards will soon get underway, and the highlight of the evening will be the celebration of the 50th anniversary of The Beatles‘ invasion of America. Surviving members Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are expected to play together for the first time in forever. Deadline hears that Oscar-nominated August: Osage County star Julia Roberts will do the introduction for McCartney. As for Starr, he’ll be introduced by Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osbourne, the front man for the iconic re-united heavy metal band.
Who’s Giving Grammy Intro To Paul McCartney And Ringo Starr?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
'Wonder Woman' Promo Features 'Supergirl's Melissa Benoist, Chyler Leigh, Lynda Carter & Teri Hatcher
Latest Film News
- IFC Closing Deal For Director’s Fortnight Pic ‘A Ciambra:’ Cannes
- Sam Mendes In Early Talks To Direct Disney’s Live-Action ‘Pinocchio’
- Joss Whedon To Wrap Up ‘Justice League’ Movie After Snyder Family Tragedy
- Joey King, Julia Goldani-Telles & More Join ‘Slender Man’ From Director Sylvain White
- Women Lead The Charge Toward A Gender Balance Not Seen In The History Of Entertainment — Deadline Disruptors
- When The Film Academy Invites New Members, Keep An Eye On That Growing Documentary Branch