EXCLUSIVE: The Grammy Awards will soon get underway, and the highlight of the evening will be the celebration of the 50th anniversary of The Beatles‘ invasion of America. Surviving members Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are expected to play together for the first time in forever. Deadline hears that Oscar-nominated August: Osage County star Julia Roberts will do the introduction for McCartney. As for Starr, he’ll be introduced by Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osbourne, the front man for the iconic re-united heavy metal band.
Who’s Giving Grammy Intro To Paul McCartney And Ringo Starr?
What's Hot on Deadline
Chris Pratt, Will Ferrell & Melissa McCarthy In Play After UTA Lands 5 Major CAA Comedy Agents - Update
Latest Film News
- Three More CAA Agents Join UTA
- ‘Furious 7′ Review: Paul Walker, Spectacular Stunts, A Ride To Remember
- Will Ferrell Follows UTA Agents, Leaves CAA
- Jack Black Takes James Marsden For A Ride On ‘The D Train': Trailer
- Christopher Walken Adds ‘Nine Lives’, Jumps Into ‘Eddie The Eagle’
- CAA To Take Legal Action Against Five UTA Defectors