EXCLUSIVE: The Grammy Awards will soon get underway, and the highlight of the evening will be the celebration of the 50th anniversary of The Beatles‘ invasion of America. Surviving members Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are expected to play together for the first time in forever. Deadline hears that Oscar-nominated August: Osage County star Julia Roberts will do the introduction for McCartney. As for Starr, he’ll be introduced by Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osbourne, the front man for the iconic re-united heavy metal band.
Who’s Giving Grammy Intro To Paul McCartney And Ringo Starr?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Broad Green’s Culture-Clash Sorority Comedy Sets Ensemble Cast & Gets New Title
- Christopher Tricarico Exits Broad Green Pictures As EVP Biz Affairs; Restarting Law Firm
- ‘Careful What You Wish For’ Trailer: Nick Jonas Flirts With Disaster
- Bryan Cranston-Owned Cinemas Palme d'Or Wins Appellate Decision, Will See Cinemark In Court
- Peter Bart: While Networks Advance Their Reboots, ‘The Nice Guys’ Reboots Vintage Shane Black
- Sacha Baron Cohen Signs With CAA