EXCLUSIVE: The Grammy Awards will soon get underway, and the highlight of the evening will be the celebration of the 50th anniversary of The Beatles‘ invasion of America. Surviving members Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are expected to play together for the first time in forever. Deadline hears that Oscar-nominated August: Osage County star Julia Roberts will do the introduction for McCartney. As for Starr, he’ll be introduced by Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osbourne, the front man for the iconic re-united heavy metal band.
Who’s Giving Grammy Intro To Paul McCartney And Ringo Starr?
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
More From Fleming Jr
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’
- SPWA’s Faith Division AFFIRM Acquires ‘The Devil In Pew Number Seven’
- Samuel Goldwyn Acquires N.A. Rights On Viola Davis-Jennifer Lopez Pic ‘Lila And Eve’