EXCLUSIVE: The Walking Dead star Steven Yeun has signed with Gotham/Principal for management and Paradigm. Yeun, whose Glenn character staved off illness and a final episode zombie attack that brings him back for more, is part of the cast of I Origins, the Mike Cahill-directed science fiction film that premiered at Sundance and was acquired for distribution by Fox Searchlight, with Michael Pitt, Brit Marling and Astrid Bergès-Frisbey also starring. Yeun has made it four seasons on AMC’s The Walking Dead. He continues to be lawyered by Adam Kaller.
‘Walking Dead’s Steven Yeun Sets New Reps
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start