EXCLUSIVE: The Walking Dead star Steven Yeun has signed with Gotham/Principal for management and Paradigm. Yeun, whose Glenn character staved off illness and a final episode zombie attack that brings him back for more, is part of the cast of I Origins, the Mike Cahill-directed science fiction film that premiered at Sundance and was acquired for distribution by Fox Searchlight, with Michael Pitt, Brit Marling and Astrid Bergès-Frisbey also starring. Yeun has made it four seasons on AMC’s The Walking Dead. He continues to be lawyered by Adam Kaller.
‘Walking Dead’s Steven Yeun Sets New Reps
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
'Fresh Off The Boat' Inches Up As Fox Comedies & 'The Muppets' Drop; The CW Fall Kickoff OK With 'The Flash', 'iZombie'
Latest Film News
- Nielsen’s NRG Takers Slimming As New Tracking Measures Unveiled
- Chantal Akerman Will Be Remembered At ‘No Home Movie’ Screening – New York Film Festival
- Kevin Corcoran Dies: ‘Old Yeller’ Actor And TV Producer Was 66
- ‘Pali Road’ First Look: Missing Memories On Hawaii’s Haunted Highway
- Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today — Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
- Edie Falco Set For Biopic ‘Megan Leavey’