At least 12.1 million pairs of eyes are waiting for the return of AMC‘s ratings powerhouse The Walking Dead on February 9. That’s how many watched the winter finale December 1, when two main characters got the ax and the prison refuge was set ablaze. The viewership total marked a midseason-finale high for the zombie series that seems to keep setting ratings records; overall, the current season’s first half was up 29% compared with the first half of Season 3. Here’s a preview clip of Season 4’s second half:
TV Teaser: ‘The Walking Dead’s Season 4 Return
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'