Walk Of Shame‘s long walk to release started when its original premiere date of September 2013 was pushed by original distributor FilmDistrict, eventually landing on a March 2014 date. Then FilmDistrict and Focus Features combined, and in the divvying up of titles this one ended up at Focus’ alternative distribution arm Focus World, which finally set a date of April 25. Elizabeth Banks stars as an aspiring reporter whose dreams of becoming a network news anchor are compromised when a one-night stand with a handsome stranger (James Marsden) leaves her stranded in downtown LA without a phone, car, ID or money — and eight hours to make it to a big job interview. Steve Brill wrote and directed. Here’s the first trailer:
Hot Trailer: Focus World’s ‘Walk Of Shame’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV