Walk Of Shame‘s long walk to release started when its original premiere date of September 2013 was pushed by original distributor FilmDistrict, eventually landing on a March 2014 date. Then FilmDistrict and Focus Features combined, and in the divvying up of titles this one ended up at Focus’ alternative distribution arm Focus World, which finally set a date of April 25. Elizabeth Banks stars as an aspiring reporter whose dreams of becoming a network news anchor are compromised when a one-night stand with a handsome stranger (James Marsden) leaves her stranded in downtown LA without a phone, car, ID or money — and eight hours to make it to a big job interview. Steve Brill wrote and directed. Here’s the first trailer:
Hot Trailer: Focus World’s ‘Walk Of Shame’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'