Walk Of Shame‘s long walk to release started when its original premiere date of September 2013 was pushed by original distributor FilmDistrict, eventually landing on a March 2014 date. Then FilmDistrict and Focus Features combined, and in the divvying up of titles this one ended up at Focus’ alternative distribution arm Focus World, which finally set a date of April 25. Elizabeth Banks stars as an aspiring reporter whose dreams of becoming a network news anchor are compromised when a one-night stand with a handsome stranger (James Marsden) leaves her stranded in downtown LA without a phone, car, ID or money — and eight hours to make it to a big job interview. Steve Brill wrote and directed. Here’s the first trailer:
Hot Trailer: Focus World’s ‘Walk Of Shame’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'
- NBC Finishes No. 1 In 18-49 Demo For 2013-14 Primetime Season
- RATINGS RAT RACE: Revamped 'Dancing With The Stars' Snags Smallest Crowd For Fall Debut