EXCLUSIVE: Jodi Lyn O’Keefe, Adam Senn and newcomer Brent Antonello are joining the cast of VH1‘s basketball-themed drama Hit The Floor as new regulars in Season 2. O’Keefe, repped by Vincent Cirrincione Associates, will play Lionel Davenport, the estranged wife of Pete Davenport, the former All-Star who coaches the Los Angeles Devils basketball team, who cares less about basketball or dancing than getting under Pete’s skin. Senn, repped by Innovative Artists, will play Zero, a superstar basketball player traded to the Devils. He’s an all-American, God-fearing athlete— a marketer’s dream — but there’s more to Zero and his well-crafted image than meets the eye. Senn is with Talent and Literary Agency. Antonello, repped by Talent House LA and Creative Partners Group, will play Jude, an ambitious junior sports agent. She’s a schemer who wants nothing more than to be the right-hand man to Oscar, head of the Devils organization. VH1 said Hit the Floor, created by James LaRosa, was the #1 new cable scripted series of the summer among adults 18-49. Season 2 starts shooting on January 31 for a summer premiere.
VH1 Drama Series ‘Hit The Floor’ Adds Trio Of New Regulars For Season 2
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'