EXCLUSIVE: Jodi Lyn O’Keefe, Adam Senn and newcomer Brent Antonello are joining the cast of VH1‘s basketball-themed drama Hit The Floor as new regulars in Season 2. O’Keefe, repped by Vincent Cirrincione Associates, will play Lionel Davenport, the estranged wife of Pete Davenport, the former All-Star who coaches the Los Angeles Devils basketball team, who cares less about basketball or dancing than getting under Pete’s skin. Senn, repped by Innovative Artists, will play Zero, a superstar basketball player traded to the Devils. He’s an all-American, God-fearing athlete— a marketer’s dream — but there’s more to Zero and his well-crafted image than meets the eye. Senn is with Talent and Literary Agency. Antonello, repped by Talent House LA and Creative Partners Group, will play Jude, an ambitious junior sports agent. She’s a schemer who wants nothing more than to be the right-hand man to Oscar, head of the Devils organization. VH1 said Hit the Floor, created by James LaRosa, was the #1 new cable scripted series of the summer among adults 18-49. Season 2 starts shooting on January 31 for a summer premiere.
VH1 Drama Series ‘Hit The Floor’ Adds Trio Of New Regulars For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'