Distribution/production outfit Small World IFT has signed with UTA. Founded by husband-and-wife team Tim and Colleen Crescenti, Small World specializes in bringing global formats to the U.S., including ABC’s I Survived A Japanese Game Show (aka Big in Japan) and Silent Library (MTV). Small World also recently signed a development deal with NBC to identify and develop new unscripted formats from the global marketplace for the U.S. In addition, they domestically launched Japanizi: Going Going Gong! for Disney XD.
UTA Signs Small World
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'