Distribution/production outfit Small World IFT has signed with UTA. Founded by husband-and-wife team Tim and Colleen Crescenti, Small World specializes in bringing global formats to the U.S., including ABC’s I Survived A Japanese Game Show (aka Big in Japan) and Silent Library (MTV). Small World also recently signed a development deal with NBC to identify and develop new unscripted formats from the global marketplace for the U.S. In addition, they domestically launched Japanizi: Going Going Gong! for Disney XD.
UTA Signs Small World
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Team
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa