Distribution/production outfit Small World IFT has signed with UTA. Founded by husband-and-wife team Tim and Colleen Crescenti, Small World specializes in bringing global formats to the U.S., including ABC’s I Survived A Japanese Game Show (aka Big in Japan) and Silent Library (MTV). Small World also recently signed a development deal with NBC to identify and develop new unscripted formats from the global marketplace for the U.S. In addition, they domestically launched Japanizi: Going Going Gong! for Disney XD.
UTA Signs Small World
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Bags Bully Ratings For PBS