EXCLUSIVE: John Lithgow and Patrick Stewart are the latest actors who’ve followed Brian Swardstrom and Danie Streisand to UTA from WME. We told you he was taking almost all of the clients on his roster when Swardstrom, the longtime partner at Endeavor and then WME, left late last year and landed as a partner at UTA. Much like what happened when Dan Aloni and Warren Zavala left CAA to go to WME, the agent’s longtime clients made a fast change of address. A lot of these clients, including Lithgow and Stewart, are active in legit so the exits sting a bit more. Here are the clients who’ve formally made the switch and bolstered the talent ranks at UTA: Jamie Bell, Ben Foster, Fifty Shades Of Grey helmer Sam-Taylor Johnson, Aaron Johnson, Emile Hirsch, Homeland‘s Damian Lewis, Frances McDormand, Edward Norton, Dexter‘s Michael C. Hall, Timothee Chalamet, Agyness Deyn, Julia Garner, Bill Heck, Diane Lane, Bill Paxton, Jonathan Pryce, Ben Rosenfield, Scott Speedman, Ray Stevenson and Tilda Swinton.
UTA Signs John Lithgow, Patrick Stewart As Clients Follow Brian Swardstrom And Danie Streisand
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Fleming Jr
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start
- Voltage Sets John Moore And William Wisher For Pierce Brosnan-Starrer 'I.T.'
- Deadline's Mike Fleming Jr And Kurt Sutter Live-Blog The Emmys