EXCLUSIVE: John Lithgow and Patrick Stewart are the latest actors who’ve followed Brian Swardstrom and Danie Streisand to UTA from WME. We told you he was taking almost all of the clients on his roster when Swardstrom, the longtime partner at Endeavor and then WME, left late last year and landed as a partner at UTA. Much like what happened when Dan Aloni and Warren Zavala left CAA to go to WME, the agent’s longtime clients made a fast change of address. A lot of these clients, including Lithgow and Stewart, are active in legit so the exits sting a bit more. Here are the clients who’ve formally made the switch and bolstered the talent ranks at UTA: Jamie Bell, Ben Foster, Fifty Shades Of Grey helmer Sam-Taylor Johnson, Aaron Johnson, Emile Hirsch, Homeland‘s Damian Lewis, Frances McDormand, Edward Norton, Dexter‘s Michael C. Hall, Timothee Chalamet, Agyness Deyn, Julia Garner, Bill Heck, Diane Lane, Bill Paxton, Jonathan Pryce, Ben Rosenfield, Scott Speedman, Ray Stevenson and Tilda Swinton.
UTA Signs John Lithgow, Patrick Stewart As Clients Follow Brian Swardstrom And Danie Streisand
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Universal Changes ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Release Date Again; ‘Girl Trip’ Moves In
- Weinstein Company Blasts Open Road & ‘Little Prince’ Producers Over $35M ‘Playmobil…
- ‘Rogue One’: Re-Shoots But No Test Screening; Release Date Not Impacted
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- Cate Blanchett’s Broadway Debut With Chekhovian ‘The Present’ Sets House & Cast
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016