EXCLUSIVE: Actor-comedian Billy Gardell, the male lead of CBS’ comedy Mike & Molly, has signed with UTA after a two-year stint at CAA. The Chuck Lorre comedy, now in its fourth season, serves as a 9 PM anchor of CBS’ Monday comedy block. In addition to his starring role on the show opposite Melissa McCarthy, Gardell has a lucrative seven-figure comedy touring business and is looking to expand into writing, having recently sold a script to CBS. Gardell also recently shot a comedy special and will next be seen in Clint Eastwood’s Jersey Boys.
UTA Signs Billy Gardell
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'