EXCLUSIVE: Actor-comedian Billy Gardell, the male lead of CBS’ comedy Mike & Molly, has signed with UTA after a two-year stint at CAA. The Chuck Lorre comedy, now in its fourth season, serves as a 9 PM anchor of CBS’ Monday comedy block. In addition to his starring role on the show opposite Melissa McCarthy, Gardell has a lucrative seven-figure comedy touring business and is looking to expand into writing, having recently sold a script to CBS. Gardell also recently shot a comedy special and will next be seen in Clint Eastwood’s Jersey Boys.
UTA Signs Billy Gardell
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Renewed For Season 52 By NBC
- Helen Mirren To Narrate ‘Cries From Syria’ For HBO Bow
- Georgia King To Topline ‘Raised By Wolves’ ABC Comedy Pilot From Diablo Cody & Berlanti Prods.
- Sean Spicer: Donald Trump Has “Healthy Respect For Press” And “Deep Respect For 1st Amendment”
- Will Packer Joins Paulist Productions On ‘The Innocence Of Joan Little’ Miniseries
- Milo Yiannopoulos Quits Breitbart