EXCLUSIVE: Actor-comedian Billy Gardell, the male lead of CBS’ comedy Mike & Molly, has signed with UTA after a two-year stint at CAA. The Chuck Lorre comedy, now in its fourth season, serves as a 9 PM anchor of CBS’ Monday comedy block. In addition to his starring role on the show opposite Melissa McCarthy, Gardell has a lucrative seven-figure comedy touring business and is looking to expand into writing, having recently sold a script to CBS. Gardell also recently shot a comedy special and will next be seen in Clint Eastwood’s Jersey Boys.
UTA Signs Billy Gardell
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Chance The Rapper & Eminem