EXCLUSIVE: One day after bringing in longtime WME partner Brian Swardstrom, UTA has added his colleague, talent agent Danie Streisand. Like Swardstrom, with whom she shared some clients, Streisand will work out of the agency’s New York offices. I’m trying to get a list of clients beyond those she has shared with Swardstrom, and will add when I have it. Streisand started at Don Buchwald Associates and moved to WMA before being elevated to agent at WME in 2011.
UTA Hires Gotham- Based WME Talent Agent Danie Streisand
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl…
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency