In his new Digital Media Agent post at UTA, online media veteran Greg Goodfried will focus on growing the agency’s digital practice and creating new digital revenue streams for UTA clients. Prior to joining UTA the veteran digital media exec, who co-created the LonelyGirl15 viral phenomenon, also co-founded digital branding firm EQAL which produced Kraft Foods’ “Real Women of Philadelphia” campaign, “Walk with Walgreens,” and LaurenConrad.com. EQAL was sold to Everyday Health in 2012. Goodfried joins a digital media team at UTA that reps content creators and digital production companies, provides strategic advising to consumer and corporate clients, and has worked with the likes of AwesomenessTV, iJustine, Shane Dawson, Dolby, and the Consumer Electronics Association. UTA’s digital wing also co-founded the Viterbi Start-Up Garage fostering digital start ups with Kleiner Perkins and USC.
UTA Taps Digital Media Vet Greg Goodfried
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest Film News
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ $22M+ Opening Is An August Record For Screen Gems – Late Night Update
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening
- ‘Complete Unknown’ Clip: “Your Farsi Is Getting Much Better”
- Viacom Board Voices Confidence In Paramount’s Brad Grey After Thursday Grilling By Board