In his new Digital Media Agent post at UTA, online media veteran Greg Goodfried will focus on growing the agency’s digital practice and creating new digital revenue streams for UTA clients. Prior to joining UTA the veteran digital media exec, who co-created the LonelyGirl15 viral phenomenon, also co-founded digital branding firm EQAL which produced Kraft Foods’ “Real Women of Philadelphia” campaign, “Walk with Walgreens,” and LaurenConrad.com. EQAL was sold to Everyday Health in 2012. Goodfried joins a digital media team at UTA that reps content creators and digital production companies, provides strategic advising to consumer and corporate clients, and has worked with the likes of AwesomenessTV, iJustine, Shane Dawson, Dolby, and the Consumer Electronics Association. UTA’s digital wing also co-founded the Viterbi Start-Up Garage fostering digital start ups with Kleiner Perkins and USC.
UTA Taps Digital Media Vet Greg Goodfried
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies