In his new Digital Media Agent post at UTA, online media veteran Greg Goodfried will focus on growing the agency’s digital practice and creating new digital revenue streams for UTA clients. Prior to joining UTA the veteran digital media exec, who co-created the LonelyGirl15 viral phenomenon, also co-founded digital branding firm EQAL which produced Kraft Foods’ “Real Women of Philadelphia” campaign, “Walk with Walgreens,” and LaurenConrad.com. EQAL was sold to Everyday Health in 2012. Goodfried joins a digital media team at UTA that reps content creators and digital production companies, provides strategic advising to consumer and corporate clients, and has worked with the likes of AwesomenessTV, iJustine, Shane Dawson, Dolby, and the Consumer Electronics Association. UTA’s digital wing also co-founded the Viterbi Start-Up Garage fostering digital start ups with Kleiner Perkins and USC.
UTA Taps Digital Media Vet Greg Goodfried
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Judy Greer, Natasha Lyonne Head To Jamie Babbit's 'Fresno'
- WME Signs Joel Kinnaman
- Finance & Production Shingle Vega, Baby! Expands Into Distribution
- Hot Trailer: Nicolas Cage In 'Outcast'
- Ken Jeong Dives Into Celebrity Death Pool Pic For Hyde Park, WWE Studios
- Tribeca Film Springs For Chris Lowell's 'Beside Still Waters'